Easy Office

11 attempt but fail whether i quit or not ?

Page no : 2

Manjunatha M K (Manager - Accounts) (318 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Purchase New Books

Start Afresh . . . 

All the best for May 2013

1 Like

kavitha (studying final) (830 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Originally posted by : pooja

hey  Sanjay

So i want u not to loose hope jst for 17 marks...

The day U  become CA we will definately forget the pain those no af attempsts are giving to us. 

Sicerety is the Key to Success.....my mantra.......Hope is the Key to Success...

no matter what happens , just dont lose hope.. there are no pains only adventures in life. Becoming a CA is not such a big deal !!! Coping with the failures and how you make it a success matters most. in this process you may win some or may lose some..

I hope you will be embraced by your destiny...... you dont need to run for it let them come to you...Its the price destiny is going to pay u.......keep willing n smiling!!!!

Karan (CA) (207 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Hie Sanjay , I think you should give attempts till you become CA... because the day you clear you will become a person who never quits in any situation, even after N attempts u achieved what you wanted in life and if you quit you will only regret saying to urself what if i have tried once more...abt your GF i wuld just say time heals evry pain...move on frm tht..focus your efforts in next attempt wish u all the best and my prayers wid u...God bless U...

2 Like

Ravitej T (Associate) (96 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Don't you want to show your GF, what a gem she left.
 - Stop thinking multiple things at a time, it should be only studies in your mind..

All the best buddy !!

2 Like

noopur (7) (46 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

U MUST...n i knw u WILL. :)))All the BEST.:))

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Sanjay

i know u must be feeling sad and depressed at the moment but i would say u hv the experience of giving 11 attempts...do not let that experience go waste

i wont advise u to try one more time...but keep trying till you succeed coz u deserve to be there.......

Mishu Arora ( B.COM CA ( FINAL) CS (EXECUTIVE))   (43 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

3 MONTH BAKI HAI... DIN RAAT EK KAR DO..

3 Like

(Guest)

NEVER QUIT....

DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD....

RAJNI DIALOGUE:

Muthu - Naan eppo varuven eppadi varuvennu yarukkum theriyathu...eppo varunumo appo correctaa varuven...

Muthu - When I will make an entrance, where and how.. nobody will now. But when I do make one, it will be at the right time.

DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE RIGHT!!!!

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Never judge yourself through someone else's eyes.

NEVER QUIT.... DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD....

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=235748&offset=3#.UP0rSqyMPAk
2 Like

abhishekpandey (ca final and cs inter) (115 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

sir  u really cant leave this at this point of time ..!!

ask yourself why did u waited so long and for what???

ca is never a dream i must tell u..,,i have seen many around me who have always been average but determined people have qualified !!1

U must change your attitude towards life and ca,life will be on track.

u seems lucky that u have known your true colour of ur girlfriend in your most struggling period of life.

Take a break  for sometime and plan a smarter way to score good marks this time 200-186=14 marks away from being a ca....

look at yourself and find a winner inside u...,self belief will work at this situation !!!

make new friends who are  more capable than u it may change the way how u look at this situation.!!

U  are just one small step towards your own success.!!!

Regards 

Abhishek

1 Like

CA Ram (CA) (310 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

SANJAY U DONT HV TO QUIT AS U HAD ALREADY GIVEN YOUR 11 ATTEMPTS, NOW IF U QUIT AS PRIYANSH SAID ALL THOSE 11 ATTEMPTS WILL BE WASTED... JUST STUDY HARD N HARD N 1 DAY U WILL SUCCEED DEFINITELY.. BE POSITIVE...AND JUST BELIEVE IN URSELF... GULUCK FOR THE NEXT TYM... 

IPCC Student (Student) (55 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

u must not quit at any cost. your parents are waiting for u to become ca.

girl friend jaye bhaad me. switch off ur mobile till u clear ca.

if u need real life story of chartered accounts , do let me know. I will share.

Pls follow the contents of attached file. Only one page but powerful inspiration.

Attached File : 11865 1120215 inspiration goyal.pdf downloaded: 193 times
1 Like

Kaustuv (Practicing CA) (1773 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Sanjay- never ever quit !! Period.

If you quit, you will never be a CA in your life. But if you try one more time, you are a CA in 6 months flat.

Friend- please try one more time. we are all with you.

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

So I just say that go and achieve it........................

1 Like

Rahul Suneja (CA-Final, CS-Exec) (215 Points)
Replied 21 January 2013

Hello Sanjay,

At this point of time where you are just a little step away from your goal, you can't think of moving backwards. As you said you are a positive man you should maintain the positivity in you. If your girlfriend has become a CA, then its the time that you prove yourself too. If you quit now, all your hard work till now will go in vein and you will not be in a position to pursue any other course.

So keep your spirit high and forget the number of attempts, prepare yourself for the future. The exam is just few months away.

BEST OF LUCK yesyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: