Easy Office

11 attempt but fail whether i quit or not ?

Page no : 4

Sanjay@CCI (CA Job) (81 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSE; I WILL NOT QUIT FROM MY FIELD.

2 Like

Dhaval (Job) (794 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay,

It is very sad that even after 11 attempts you could not clear, but on other hand it also shows your patience, your endurance, your love towards CA and life.

I am not advicing you whether you should quit or continue CA.

I am just saying that now in today's time becoming CA is not the big thing, is not a dream now. CA degree is slowly loosing its importance. This is very harsh fact.

But if you are finding your dream in CA, if you have passion for CA then go for next attempt.

ramakrishnan gangadharan (sr manager) (87 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Board of studies of  ICAI has brought out a very informative booklet on how to face CA exam. You can go through

it. I have faced a similar problem in 2nd group of intermediate.  Analyze yourself.  DO not worry . The desire to qualify is there. So success is only a matter of time.

Regards

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

I should say your position is much better than mine... I am attempting for PCC 2nd grp some 9th time.. Dont lose hope

CA Shrawani Trivedi (Chartered Accountant) (51 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

hi sanjay.........

Dont ever think of quiting........aaj agr quit kr diya to puri lyf  aap khud ko face ni kr payenge..........or jb itna pdha hai to fruits k bina wapas jana bewkufi hai......have sumthing for u ..use dekhiyye fir khiaga ki kya aap such me chodna chahte hain?????

Mr. Kailash Narayan Purohit from Jodhpur has passed his CA final Exams this tym after 32 attempts of CA Final and 20 years in CA.....Hats off to his pateinece.......

1 Like

Kanhaiya (Nangia & Co.) (1981 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Sanjay Ji

Give the very next attempt and prepare it just like a First Attempt 

Surely you will pass out and everything will be fine

Don't Loose Hope,, 

and life will not stoped by anyone's in or out

you have to live and work for yourself, parents and those who have faith in you

Radhe Radhe

Mrs.n (CS, LL.B ) (407 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay

i just want to say in few words tht every one do not get the opportunity of studyng so you are lucky enough to get this blessing of god..so just keep moving !! dont look back on failures !!

and keep in mind that if you leave there will be no second chance but yes if you continue inspite of failures one day you will get more than you expect that is blessing of god for those who are serious for their aims.

so all the best and we all are waiting  for your post saying  ""yes you cleared CA ""on the same forum.

regds

Vinay Hegde (CA Practice ) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear,

"KARMANYE VADHIKARASTE MA PHALESHU KADACHANA"........ Dont bother about results. Our duty is to put our efforts to the  maximum possible extent. Do your efforts. Success wiil be yours... Good Luck...

Veeresh G Hiremath (CA Final) (27 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Hi Sanjay..... Please don’t think to leave CA. As you mentioned CA is your life, Please take it easy and try hard and fulfill your dream, It is a qualification who works hard.

You father saw lot of dreams about you, "Mera Beta CA banjayega yek dena". Please don’t break there dream.

You should feel very happy bcz your GF loves you because of your upcoming CA qualification, not you. Thanks..... She showed her real picture.

Be bold and be positive.

Our heartily support and best wishes are with you. ALL THE BEST

1 Like

CA Ganesh Kumar Das (Chartered Accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Lehron se Darkar Noka paar Nahi hoti. Koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti…

Nanhi chinti jab Daana Lekar chalti hai. chadti Deewaron par so(100) baar fisalti hai.

Mann ka vishwaas Ragon mein sahas bharta hai.

Chadkar girna girkar chadna naa akharta hai.

Mehnat uski bekar har baar nahi hoti.

Koshish karne waalon ki Kabhie haar nahi hoti… dubkiyan samundar mein gotakhor lagata hai.

Ja ja kar khali haath laut kar aata hai.

Milte na sehaj hi MOTI gehre paani mein.

Barta dugna vishwaas issi heyrani mein.

Muthi uski khaali har baar nahi hoti.

Koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti… asafalta ek chunoti hai sawikaar karo. kya kami reh gayi dekho or sudhar karo.

Jab tak na safal ho neend chain ko tyago tum. sangharshon ka maidan chhor na bhago tum.

Kuch kiya bina hi jai jai kaar nahi hoti.

Koshish karne walon ki kabhi haar nahi hoti.

All the Best 

CA Ganesh Kumar Das.

1 Like

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay, What you are facing was the same situation for me till my last attempt. I cleared my C.A in 12th attempt. So you still have got one more attempt. Everyone in this forum has given you an advice of being positive. But practically when you give same exam for so many times, there is no such positivity left in you. This is what i faced during my years of struggle. So i'll give you a very practical advice. Don't rely on C.A completely. Start some new course. I did my SAP Certification during my CA. And now i m both a CA and a SAP Certified Consultant. So its better to get some extra degree or qualification in the mean time. Also, please please don't sit at home and just study. It will never do good. You already know everything which needs to be known for second group. No sense in wasting your time for studying again and again the same thing. Start any job u get and keep giving exam.Study only for 15 days before the exam and that will be enough for you. I had quit my well settled job for CA and still i didn't clear, and so i was frustrated to the core. Eventually i passed in the attempt when i studied the least. So its purely the luck factor which is stopping you. Lastly, CA is not your life. There are thousand other things which need to be done and achieved. I made that mistake and suffered. After qualifying i realized that CA was not the end. it was just a means to the end. So stop whining and get going. All the very best.
1 Like

CA Tripurari Kumar Thakur (Accounts Excutives) (144 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

hello dear sanjay..i m much confident about u thau u will surely cleared in next attemot..so plz try positevl

y .......sucess ke bahut karib ho aap....plz dear dont loose your hope...its u only can make your self to feel proud......best of luck dear

1 Like

Ravi Kumar Prajapati (CA FINAL) (766 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Hi Sanjay See the Postive side of the Scenario that if your girl freind left you just because you are not CA like her so god give you clear indication that she is selfish girl, she does't love you she Loves CA not you and not suitable for you. so leave her and start your CA study with  new energy and search the loopholes in your prepration level and remove them, and one day you will immerge as winner and become CA Sanjay. so dont loose your heart. Geeta mein bhi krishna bhagwan ne kaha hai.

" Karmanya wah dikha raste maa pahaleshoo kadachana"  

Bhagwaan ne aapke liye koi dusri ladki pasand kari ho jo is wali se jada loyal or tumse pyar karne wali ho. yaad rakho dost " Jo bure waqt mein tumhara saath na chode wahi sacha dost or humsafar hota" 

and champions never give up.. and u r champion.. not losser..

VYDEHI.M.S (CA FINAL STUDENT) (35 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay,

Don't lose ur Hope.....try once again.....there is only one step to attain ur dream.....we pray for you........

Sudip Kumar Shaw (Live Simple.. Achieve BIG..)   (493 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Hey Sanjay,

you might have heard the story of Thomas Edison. he invented the electric bulb at his 100th attempt. when he was asked, he replied that he has invented 99 wrong method to invent the electric bulb. he did not look at his 99 attempt as waste but it surely be wasted if he did not try his 100th time. 

So, dont loose hope. Give it a another try. Its the time when you have to show that you are a positive thinker.

Believe in yorself and god.

Best of Luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro