Easy Office

11 attempt but fail whether i quit or not ?

Page no : 5

dheeraj (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

game is not over when you r defeayed it is when u quit.

CA Sumit (Chartered Accountant) (36 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Dear Sanjay

First of All be Positive. You are aleready working in Ltd Company that means you have well experience. secondly You have cleared your 1st group in first attempt itself that means you are scholar or having above average intelligence.

You need to Give next Attempt, that's it. Dont think twice about it.

However there are intricacies in each Subjects which one has to be learned.

As you know each subject required diffrent approach of study. There are more factors which reduce your chances achieving marks. like Wrong approach study/Preperation of specific Subjects.

I am Trying to elaborate for Each Subject below It helped me a lot hope it will help you to -

Costing -

Requirements - 1. Good book for Costing / good study material of your choice 2. Lots of Rough paper etc. 

You need to solve each problem on rough paper, without seeing answers. for every Chapter. IN TIME. Read Theory thoughrouly atleast 4 times and also Practice by appering atleast on previous exam paper.

ISCA -

Read from Padhukas's. Get brief notes/points in little diary, read it while you are free like taking lunch, waiting for someone etc. 

DIrect Tax

Get it done from Vinod Gupta - read from the bried notes he has provided. Practice Practical problems as mentioned in Costing. 

Indirect Taxes

Try to attend Class of Good Faculty or Get the Bansals book and read it thoroughly mark it with marker wherever required. Practice Problems on your own.

General Points

1. Make sure while you Practice either reading or solving problems you do it in time.

2. Mark by Highlighter each of the core concept so you can revised it immediately.

3. No Option study

4. Target For Higher Marks like above 60 in each subject I think that is Hope. Passing exam can not be hope it should be Exact outcome you must in position to ascertain.

5. Get knowledge where you are lacking by taking day off. Get the analysis done for each subject each topic.

You follow this no one dare to fail you in your life.

You or anyone can ask specific queries by sending me mail - sumit_ganar @ yahoo.co.in

I am need not to comment on your GF as it is your personal matter. Such incedent you should Channelise to improve your emotional intelligence.

Sumit

1 Like

sandeep (Executive) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

I AT WORSE SITUATION THAN U, SINCE I AM TRYING IT FROM 2005 ONWARDS. NOW I HAVE BOTHE GRPS TO CLEAR AND THIS TIME I LEFT MY JOB DONE AND RESULT IS AT 179 TOTAL FAILED.

I AM THINKING THAT I NEED TO IMPROVE MYSELF FURTHER UPTO THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD OF ICAI IRRESPECTIVE OF ALL OUR LIFE AND EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS...

BE PROFESSIONAL AND CRACK IT THIS TIME....

naveen (student) (25 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

Iam writing final exams from 2011 last 4 attempts,i lost again now.i lost myself completly..but when I read post & replies I got some hope to fight again

Sanjay@CCI (CA Job) (81 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

THANKS TO ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT NOW I AM QUALIFIED. I HAVE PASSED THE REMAINING GROUP.
4 Like

Ayyswariya RG (Knowledge Seeker) (3711 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Hearty congratulations ! smileyYou have proved yourself ! This is because of your "Never give up" attitude. This generation should learn from you. Hats off yes

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Many many congratulations bro !

ramakrishnan gangadharan (sr manager) (87 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

congrats -I am extremely happy-you will do well in life. Hats off to your perseverance.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : R.G. Ayyswariya

Hearty congratulations ! You have proved yourself ! This is because of your "Never give up" attitude. This generation should learn from you. Hats off ..............

yes

@sh jais (live the life otherwise life leaves u.....)   (1539 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

ur hardwork proved dear......

we should take inspiration from him.....

best of luck for future.....

Sandeep (ASST.MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (1751 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

STRUGGLING IS BETTER THAN WHO NEVER ATTEMPT.

1 Like

Sandeep (ASST.MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (1751 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

O SANJAY UR CONTINUE MSG HAS CONFUSED ME.....

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATS U FOR UR HARD WORK AND CONTINUED DEDICATION.

ENJOY UR BIG ACHIEVEMENT NOW .........

CA Bhasha Shukla (Chartered Accountant) (44 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

CONGRATULATIONS....YOU PROVED THAT WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS WAY....:) BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE. :)

Manikanth (Chartered Accountant) (342 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Congratulations

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: