11 attempt but fail whether i quit or not ?

game is not over when you r defeayed it is when u quit.

 

Dear Sanjay

First of All be Positive. You are aleready working in Ltd Company that means you have well experience. secondly You have cleared your 1st group in first attempt itself that means you are scholar or having above average intelligence.

You need to Give next Attempt, that's it. Dont think twice about it.

However there are intricacies in each Subjects which one has to be learned.

As you know each subject required diffrent approach of study. There are more factors which reduce your chances achieving marks. like Wrong approach study/Preperation of specific Subjects.

I am Trying to elaborate for Each Subject below It helped me a lot hope it will help you to -

Costing -

Requirements - 1. Good book for Costing / good study material of your choice 2. Lots of Rough paper etc. 

 You need to solve each problem on rough paper, without seeing answers. for every Chapter. IN TIME. Read Theory thoughrouly atleast 4 times and also Practice by appering atleast on previous exam paper.

ISCA -

Read from Padhukas's. Get brief notes/points in little diary, read it while you are free like taking lunch, waiting for someone etc. 

DIrect Tax

Get it done from Vinod Gupta - read from the bried notes he has provided. Practice Practical problems as mentioned in Costing. 

Indirect Taxes

Try to attend Class of Good Faculty or Get the Bansals book and read it thoroughly mark it with marker wherever required. Practice Problems on your own.

General Points

1. Make sure while you Practice either reading or solving problems you do it in time.

2. Mark by Highlighter each of the core concept so you can revised it immediately.

3. No Option study

4. Target For Higher Marks like above 60 in each subject I think that is Hope. Passing exam can not be hope it should be Exact outcome you must in position to ascertain.

5. Get knowledge where you are lacking by taking day off. Get the analysis done for each subject each topic.

You follow this no one dare to fail you in your life.

You or anyone can ask specific queries by sending me mail - sumit_ganar @ yahoo.co.in

I am need not to comment on your GF as it is your personal matter. Such incedent you should Channelise to improve your emotional intelligence.

 

Sumit

I AT WORSE SITUATION THAN U, SINCE I AM TRYING IT FROM 2005 ONWARDS. NOW I HAVE BOTHE GRPS TO CLEAR AND THIS TIME I LEFT MY JOB DONE AND RESULT IS AT 179 TOTAL FAILED.

I AM THINKING THAT I NEED TO IMPROVE MYSELF FURTHER UPTO THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD OF ICAI IRRESPECTIVE OF ALL OUR LIFE AND EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS...

BE PROFESSIONAL AND CRACK IT THIS TIME....

Iam writing final exams from 2011 last 4 attempts,i lost again now.i lost myself completly..but when I read post & replies I got some hope to fight again
THANKS TO ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM THAT NOW I AM QUALIFIED. I HAVE PASSED THE REMAINING GROUP.

Hearty congratulations ! smileyYou have proved yourself ! This is because of your "Never give up" attitude. This generation should learn from you. Hats off yes

Many many congratulations bro !

congrats -I am extremely happy-you will do well in life. Hats off to your perseverance.

Originally posted by : R.G. Ayyswariya

Hearty congratulations ! You have proved yourself ! This is because of your "Never give up" attitude. This generation should learn from you. Hats off ..............

 

yes

ur hardwork proved dear......

we should take inspiration from him.....

best of luck for future.....

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

STRUGGLING IS BETTER THAN WHO NEVER ATTEMPT.

 

O SANJAY UR CONTINUE MSG HAS CONFUSED ME.....

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATS U FOR UR HARD WORK AND CONTINUED DEDICATION.

ENJOY UR BIG ACHIEVEMENT NOW .........

CONGRATULATIONS....YOU PROVED THAT WHERE THERE IS WILL THERE IS WAY....:) BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE. :)

Congratulations

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details