CA. Anoop Gadia's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 456

+ View Full Profile

About me

Hello Friends

I am CA. ANOOP GADIA - ACA, MBA (Finance), B.Com, D-Pharmacy.

I m in practice (CA) from Sept., 2009 to Dec. 2010 and  Currently Working as Consultant , Hyperion Financial Management (BI) at Thirdware Solution Ltd., Mumbai.

IFRS : https:///community/ifrs-study-community-2537.asp

ALL NOTES AND FILES ARE Compiled by me or Others and I dont Have any Copy right on it.

Opinion on CA CLUB INDIA is based on my study and knowledge, it may be wrong but i consider all measure to give Right information to others.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Tax, accounts, finance, stock market

My area of expertise
    tax, costing,accounts, finance and stock market

My experience in the area (years):
    4

Organizations I belong to:
    Practicing CA , Currently working as Consultant at Thirdware Solution Ltd., Mumbai.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    no

Educational credentials:
    CA , MBA , B.com and D-pharmacy.

Award & Honors:
    no

• Harshit Agrawal says : F&o loss
    I do not earn anything and i have a fd of 175000 and have f&o loss from my grandfather money which he gifted to me and i have a total loss of 880000 so i need to show it in my itr and can i claim it anywhere. Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=179105

• Harshit Agrawal says : F&o loss
    I do not earn anything and i have a fd of 175000 and have f&o loss from my grandfather money which he gifted to me and i have a total loss of 880000 so i need to show it in my itr and can i claim it anywhere.

• Ranvir Singh says : F&O loss and ITR-3 filing detailed steps
    Hi I want to know how to fill Trading account, P&L account in ITR-3 in case of F&O transactions and carry forward loss. Pls help

• helloannie says : Share with different face values
    Can a unlisted Public company issue same shares with different face values. If yes what is the relevant provision in companies act 2013

Comment Please

Other CCI Experts

CA R SEETHARAMAN
Queries Replied : 26991

CMA Ramesh Krishnan
Queries Replied : 26049

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta
Queries Replied : 24100