09 June 2019 at 01:42

Ca final registration

Hi Sir/Mam

I have cleared ipcc group 1 and secured exemption in 2 subjects in group 2.

My final attempt is in May 2020.

I am giving my ipcc exam(itsm exam alone) in nov 2019 and I would pass the same.

My query is, how shall I now register for CA final provisionally and make myself a CA final student even before the group 2 results are released. And I was told that once the results are announced and if I passed the same, my registration shall become a normal final registration and I can apply for the CA final exam like any other student

. As I would clear in nov 2019 exam and once the results are released in feb 2020 I Immediately have to apply for CA final may 2020.

One of senior has said that she was in my situation (ie gave her ipcc last attempt in nov 17 and gave CA final exams in may 18 and cleared both the groups).

Is it true that there is an option if CA final provisional registration.?

Kindly help through this

Answer now

31 May 2019 at 11:59

Financial derivatives

dear sir/madam!
I am unable to calculate block sgholes pricing model because i am not understand about how to calculate IN value in d1 and d2.so please kindly explainer it,,,

Answer now

17 May 2019 at 10:55

Materials consumption ratio

How to calculate Materials Consumption Ratio for Aviation sector stocks?

Answer now

05 May 2019 at 01:47

Final form fillup.

I completed my GMCS I in February 2016 is there any need to complete Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS) again for Final under new scheme?

Answer now

Anyone help me...
While appying for MCS course it says
Dear student, You can't register in the batch as you are already registered in schedule date..
But I didnot applied just checked the batch details yesterday and not paid the fees too.

Answer now

03 May 2019 at 21:12

Income tax doubt

Hi I have doubt in Income tax assessment procedure

Suppose assessment u/s 143(3) is complete and 4 years but within 6 years have elapsed from end of relevant AY. Expense A was allowed as deduction but subsequently supreme court in some other case of some other assessee has come with a verdict that the said expense is NOT to be allowed as deduction.

Sec 150(1) - AO uses the above finding of the supreme court as material which gives him reason to believe and launches Sec 147 proceedings. Sec 147 Proviso 1 is overruled by Sec 150.

Sec 147 Proviso 1 - Assesse argues that he has truly and fully disclosed during the original assessment u/s 143(3) and that 147 proceedings are invalid as notice cannot be issued. (Allanasons Ltd case)

Which of the above views are correct? Can AO use the gateway of Sec 150 to overrule 147 proviso 1?

Answer now

03 May 2019 at 07:52

Corporate law

This question from may 2018 exam old. Based on sec. 14(1)(c) and amendment sec. 14(3) of IBC code, 2016. Plese provide amended solution.

M/s Systemtek India Private Limited (Appellant-Corporate Debtor) has challenged the
order dated 3rd July, 2017 passed by the Adjudicating Authority (National Company Law
Tribunal) Mumbai Bench, Mumbai, in the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal
(NCLAT).
NCLT had admitted the application preferred by appellant under Section 10 of the
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and an order of Moratorium was passed and
Insolvency Resolution Professional was ordered to be appointed by the Ld. Adjudicating
Authority (NCLT).
The only grievance of the appellant in its challenge is that the movable and immovable
property of Guarantor (promoter) has been attached pursuant to a Corporate Insolvency
Resolution Process initiated under section 10 against the Appellant by the Ld.
Adjudicating Authority (NCLT) which is violative of section 14(1)(c) of the Insolvency and
Bankruptcy Code, 2016 though the Code prescribes a Moratorium for certain types of
transactions. Decide.

Answer now

01 May 2019 at 10:55

Cima exemption for cs

Can a CS claim paperwise exemptions in CIMA course. If so, what are those?

Answer now

29 April 2019 at 13:22

Articleship re-regisration

please tell me how check the status of re-registration of articleship

Answer now

28 April 2019 at 16:53

Financial management

what will be the IRR in following illustration of Deep Discount Bonds:

Issue Price per Bond- Rs. 14,55,120/-
Redemption Price- 50,00,000/-
Moratorium Period- 8 years
Redemption Schedule- In 10 annual installments of Rs. 5,00,000/- each.
Total period of bond- 18 years

Please also share manner of calculation of IRR.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Nama

Answer now

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x