Hi. Good Afternoon.
* I started my articleship in Sept-18 in ABC&Co and got it terminated in Apr-19.(8 months)
* And again continuing my articleship from May-19.
* As per my firm's rule, For 1st yr of articleship they pay - Rs.5000 and for 2nd yr of Articleship they pay - Rs.6000.
* Now from the month of Sept-19, I am doing 2nd year of Articleship but only 5th month in this new firm.
* So Am I eligible to get paid Rs.5000 or Rs.6000
I had started my articleship on 25-07-2018 till 04-10-2018, and then due to some problem i had taken transfer from the firm, and then i re-started my articleship on 14-12-2018, i have cleared my ipcc group 2 in may 19 attempt now, kindly let me know about my eligibility for Final CA attempt will i be eligible for may-2021 attempt or november-2021 attempt,
kindly reply asap so that i can start my prepration for the same,
thanks & regards
i have undergone 9 months of articleship and now want to take a temporary leave (and not transfer) from articleship. I wish to temporarily terminate it and re-join after a few months. Can I do so ? If yes, than will the period before the break be counted ? Plz note that it is not a transfer and a temporary break from articleship.
I have re registered for my CA final as the course validity was lapsed.
Q1 - Any one, could you please tell me do i need to again register for the New scheme of course or automatically converted to new scheme ?
Q2 - Do i need to buy new books from Institute or will i get free books ?
My query is regarding my articleship registration
I have filled form 102 and 103 and afterwards i have submitted the fees as shown in instruction stated above.
but i have received a email on registered email that i have to upload scan copy and afterwards i have to submit application.
sir option of uploading scanned copy is not showing further fees has been debited from my account.
please guide me because neither they are replying my mails nor picking call.