surya

This Query has 1 replies

24 June 2019 at 13:02

Tds on transportation

IF TRANSPORTER IS NOT REGISTERED UNDER GST , SHOULD WE DEDUCT TDS ON TRANSPORTATION CHARGES ???

Praveen

This Query has 3 replies

23 June 2019 at 10:12

Articleship excess leave

Sir/Madam,
I have registered for articleship on 15-2-2013. At that time leaves allowed for an articles student are 180. By the time I completed my articles that 180 is changed to 156, which I was completely unaware of. I sent form 108 mentioning leaves taken as 170 and end of articleship date as 14-2-2016. In fact, I have worked till 23-5-2016 upon request of my principal after sending the form 108. I thought my articles is completed and I attended CA final exams in May, Nov 2017, May, Nov 2018. While digitising the details for self service portal ICAI realised that I have taken 14 days excess leave. (170-156) On 1-5-2019, I got a mail to register 103 again and to complete the excess leave period of 14 days and it also said that I should be under articleship training as on 1-5-2019. Otherwise they said they will hold the result of my May 2019 attempt. So, I have registered in form 103 again with the same principal with 16 days deed and sent form 108 again. Now, in the Self service portal and in the mail I got a message saying that I still have to serve 14 days excess leave. Can anyone help me with this? I'm confused. Will they hold my result? How do I complete this excess leave. Thanks in advance

Manoj Tanwar

This Query has 2 replies

14 June 2019 at 11:25

Financial management

What would be the treatment for gain on sale of non-trade current investments in fund flow statements chapter? Will it be deducted in calculating fund from operations?

Bharath R

This Query has 1 replies

06 June 2019 at 12:00

Registration as article under ca

I HAVE TAKEN transfer FROM FIRST PRINCIPAL AND FOR RE REGISTRATION I HAVE DELAYED FOR 33 DAYS WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR THAT KINDLY HELP ME WHAT TO DO

Arpitha Kamath

This Query has 1 replies

05 June 2019 at 19:46

Article transfer

Hello Sir,

Im Completed 1 year of article and i gave the one time transfer but my marriage is fixed so i have to shift there .

so can they provide me to transfer of article to 2 nd year just 2 days before i completed my 1 year article

so please tell me sir how im get transfer

thanking You.....

senthilsenthil

This Query has 1 replies

05 June 2019 at 12:14

Ca inter direct entry

Dear Experts,

Does B.com with 54.53% is eligible for direct entry in ca

Yashi Agarwal

This Query has 3 replies

I have mistakenly entered the wrong date of birth at CA FOUNDATION registration form ( November 2019 attempt).
Can anyone please suggest me to how to rectify my dob at CA FOUNDATION registration form.
It's really urgent. Please help.
Hope to get a immediate and helpful response.

Yashi Agarwal

This Query has 18 replies

04 June 2019 at 22:02

Correction of date of birth

I have mistakenly entered the wrong date of birth at CA FOUNDATION registration form.
Can anyone please suggest me to how to rectify my dob at my CA FOUNDATION registration form (november2019 attempt).

It's really urgent . Please help.
Hope to hear a immediate and helpful response.

Petchimani

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2019 at 09:53

Ca final registration

CA Final registration in online(Form does not open in Online any problem)

Kruti

This Query has 1 replies

02 June 2019 at 15:11

Realating to ca final paper

I had written answer sheet in blue ink pen. What can be the consequences

Choose from our category of courses

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

×
CA Online Classes    |    x