Allaparthi Lakshmi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2020 at 20:57

Form 107

Sir, I completed my articalship on 22/03/2020 with excess leaves of 50 days for which I need to submit form 107. As the form is prefilled and counted from 23/03/2020 . my doubt is whether my excess leaves continuous from that date or date mentioned in stamp paper.
Due to lockdown I didn't purchased earlier.

Allaparthi Lakshmi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

04 June 2020 at 18:59

Regarding form 107

Form 107 to be executed in non judicial stamp paper means??
Actually I bought stamp paper and what the matter to be written on it??
Anyone please guide.

Amit
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

I have Accounting Technician certificate. My ca final is pending and i want to start my own office as tax consultant. can i use designation as tax consultant by making own website, visiting card and the display board outside my office?. further the same question about stamp and office seal. can i do so? and what other options do i have ?

Narender Seervi
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Which transaction amount we should consider

karan krishnamurthy
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

07 May 2020 at 15:13

Need advice

I am 26 yr old CA final student (old course) with only Group 2 pending. I couldn't clear my First 2 attempts in May 2017 and Nov 2017 because i had taken my classes way to early at the start of my articleship and was not able to balance between office and studies due to which i couldn't remain in touch with the updations / changes that got introduced in between this period . So after Nov 2017 attempt i decided to drop the next attempt . I redesigned my whole approach, studied harder , took classes again , gave mock tests and appeared for my Nov 2018 attempt ( group 1 only ) and cleared it !
Since this approach worked fantastically , i chose to adopt the same for group2 as well and started my prep last year in 2019. But because 2 yrs had passed by , in order to remain relevant with the requirements of job market i started getting myself certified in various topics which were new in the industry like - GST . IFRS/IND AS etc.
Now , i have scheduled to give group 2 in May 2020 which got postponed to August 1st week .
And seeing the condition, there is a possibility that exams may get postponed further.
So , since i only have work experience related to my articleship and since a lot of time has passed by , i fear of losing out on job opportunities.

So , in this regard - should i take up job right away and continue with my CA final journey and will this be a good decision to take as my CA final last group pending attempt being just a few months away... or should i first give my group2 and then go for job ???

Please advice ...!!

Inside Edge
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Respect sir,

I recently purchased lectures from one of well known ca final law teacher on the basis of teaching and faith in them,

But

I just finished half of the lectures (42), out of total 74 and left with 32 lectures to see and 298 hours balance in views,

But on 14.04.2020 system corrupted and lectures are stopped playing,

I requested them several times to resolve the issue as soon as possible As its affects my study and disturb a lot with june 2020 nearby attempt,

But

Still since it's been 6 days to that matter but no solution provided to me.
So, after all i lost the fees paid as well as faith on them,

Now what can i do, please Advice

Pratik gajjar

Icai exam : june 2020

Email id : pgajjar369@gmail.com

Edu Infinity
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

19 April 2020 at 17:23

Accounts

Can anyone help me in how to calculate profit on sale of bonus shares in investment account

ankit gupta
This Query has 2 replies

This Query has 2 replies

By professional, I am a software engineer(BE in CSE) and interested in doing CA. I want to know the complete procedure how to do CA. where will I need to register? What all exams will I need to give.
Will I eligible for the exam.

SIDDHARTH KATARIYA
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Hello,
I want to know meaning of certain words in law such as:
1. Any section beginning with "Subject to provisions..."
2. Not withstanding anything contained in this law ...
3. Without prejudice to any provision....

Chaitnyaa c
This Query has 1 replies

This Query has 1 replies

Kindly guide where miscellaneous expenditure like Preliminary expenses,preoperative expense, Discount of issue of shares etc are show in Balance sheet as per CA-2013.
1. Under Intangible assets
2. Under other non current assets

or
3. deducted from Capital