Rewrite your story as you can't waste your time in advance & Never forget that it's never late until you give up trying
It was 2 AM when we were talking to each other and at that time when I decided to express my feeling to her. To my surprise, came her refusal. It was devastating & I was shocked to the core.
That day I learned 3 Great Lessons of Life:-
- It's not compulsory that if you love someone, you will also be loved back too, as it is not a barter system.
- It hurts when someone rejects you to whom you love a lot
- Never propose any girl during WhatsApp chatting.
I was heartbroken that the only option I had was to destroy myself completely. But I chose something wiser. I took a diary & a pen & wrote everything about her that night & that was the start of a new page of my life. since then it has become my regular habit to write what I feel. This book is also dedicated to writing.
Writing down your daily experiences along with the lessons you have drawn from them will make you wiser with each passing day. You will develop self-awareness and make fewer mistakes, and it will also help in clarifying your thoughts so that you remain focused on the things that truly count.
Even In my speeches as well as in classes, I always encourage people to start writing a journal. Trust me, it will change you of life. Medical researchers have even found that writing in a private journal for as little time as 15 minutes a day can improve health, the functioning of your immune system and your overall attitude. Remember, if your life is worth thinking about, it is worth writing about. Writing journals regularly helps you to develop a unique habit of thinking & reading which will be also beneficial in your exams & life.
Here are some of the reasons why you should maintain a personal Journal
- Journaling distills your Fuzzy thinking into precise language: Mostly it happens that when we sit to study unlimited fuzzy silly thoughts come to mind which diverts us from our study. The best way to overcome this is to keep a notebook & pen with yourself & write these thoughts down. Sometimes even silly thoughts can give your ideas that can be used as an asset for the future. As I said earlier also that, the idea of writing a book is the outcome of my journal writing.
- Deepen in your understanding & Commitments: You start analyzing things that increase your power of understanding & when you write something, you become more committed with yourself. Your memory power increases day by day and you can easily recall your days. You become proactive rather than reactive.
- Habits of writing journals get converted into habits of making to-do lists which is one the best for any student. You become creative with your writing skills which may further generate your interest in poem, story, article, novel, and content writing.
- Most of the time we get hurt, frustrated but due to circumstances, we can't express our feelings that time notebook becomes our best friend. Recording of big events, up & down of Life in a diary can become wonderful, which you can cherish in the future. That's why it's important to jot down lessons learned in life.
- A personal journal gives you a private place to flex your imagination and define your dreams. It offers you the opportunity to have a regular one-to-one conversation with yourself.
- Last but not least your level of English improves rapidly. (if you write your journal in English)
Life-Changing Questions to Ask Yourself
- How do you rate the quality of your life, at present on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being extraordinary)? & why?
- How old would you be if you did not know how old you were?
- What 3 things would you like to do in the next 30 days to raise your life to its next level of excellence and festivity and what is preventing you from doing so?
- What are the top speeches that you want to listen to again and again?
- Name the most important incident of your life and what lesson have you learned from it?
- 'You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out.' - Steve Jobs
- 'You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.' - Mahatma Gandhi
- 'If you're walking down the right path and you're willing to keep walking, eventually you'll make progress.' - Barak Obama
Planning & Goal Setting
Personal planning and goal setting are not easy jobs. But they are incredibly important in shaping your life extraordinarily. So today, give yourself a gift, take a diary & write about the life you want to create. It's easier than you may think.