This Sanskrit shloka if followed in life, you have won the half of the race & will be leading your life under your control.
According to me student need not require to manage time bit what he need is to plan his daily routine. Because for student prime task is to study & all 24 hours he should focus on using his time effectively for studying.
Second more important thing in life is to do today's task today & not to procrastinate. Those who postpone today's work to tomorrow are the one who need time management skills since they are required to perform two days task in one day. But if you complete today's task on same day you have more avenues waiting to you reward tomorrows as you are free from any burden of task on you.
Some powerful tips for completing your task in due time:
Set Persona Goals: Start tiny, be consistent & never ever give up.
Keep a To-Do List
- Prioritize your to-do list before you start working on it.
- Manage Distractions, keep FB/Whatsapp/Cell phone etc away while studying.
- Learn to say no while studying, do not waste your time while helping others.
- Multitasking is good but do not study more than two subjects in a day.
- Taking Breaks is important have 5-10 minutes break after 60-90 minutes as per your stamina.
- Review your study 3/4 in days at regular interval to keep check on you that you are moving in right direction.
- Challenge yourself & commit to your Mom/Dad/friend in front of whom you never want to lose.
- Reward yourself when you succeed.
At the last start with tiny steps, be consistent & never ever give up and most important revise, revise and revise because practice makes you perfect!!