You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get.
It all starts with your thoughts, here is some easy tips to stay motivate yourself and think positive:-
1) Start slow. Instead of jumping into something at full speed start slow. When you do that your mind will not visualize the task as something hard that you have to do fast, fast, fast. If your mind sees such things guess what often happens? Yep, you don't get started. Actually getting started, even if it's at a slow pace, is a whole lot better than not getting started at all.
2) Compare yourself with yourself. Not with others. Comparing what you have and your results to what other people have and have accomplished can really kill your motivation. There are always people ahead of you. Most likely quite a bit of people. And a few of them are miles ahead. So focus on you. On your results. And how you can and have improved them.
3) You learn more from failure than from successes When you replace 'lose' with 'learn' in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth.
4) Move the goalposts. Set a large and specific goal. This will motivate you much more than small goals. A big goal has a big effect and can create a lot of motivation.
5) Make use of your creativity. Take out a piece of paper. Write at the top of the page what area in your life you would like to have more ideas about. Perhaps you want ideas to earn more money or become a healthier person.
6) Think outside your box. Don't imagine the future from the box of what you have now. Just because your mind is in box of previous experiences doesn't mean that's the limits of the world.
7) Make each day count. We don't have all the time in the world. So focus on today and do the things you really want to do.
8) Reward yourself. Don't force yourself to do something you don't actually enjoy, because it'll be nearly impossible to work it into your lifestyle long-term, Segar says. But if you're ambivalent about an activity like running or going to the gym, she suggests linking it to something you genuinely like.