Today I am sharing some strategies for passing CA exams. Hope this article will help you in your studies!!
1. First of all, Please don't refer to old materials and additional 4-5 supplement notes rather than this study from updated materials. There should be a single book covering all the updates & changes for the particular attempt.
2. If you failed in previous exams, then you have to read something extra than earlier. Like if you have not read the study materials then read this time.
3. If you have failed earlier, then after results came out, please don't study for 15 days.....yes..you heard right..do not study.....15 days.....rather then revise your prior exams strategy & formulate new exams strategies after discussing with your seniors who passed that exams and also apply for certified copies of all the subjects.
4. One more thing, keep in your mind that passing the ca examination is as much important as taking a breath, when you desire so deeply then nobody can stop you.
5. Don't read Newspaper & TV news because many times negative news impact our mind and reduces our concentration & focus. Please keep some distance for some time.
6. Please keep limited contact with people.
7. Don't change your methodology of study because someone is following some other things.
8. Don't ask too many people that 'how to read' and 'how to pass' as everyone is different as per their capabilities & memory.
9. Give your 100% and forget the rest.
10. Please keep strong interest & love for at least two subjects of each group if you wanna pass.
11. Don't give up till the last minute of exams.
*All the above points are from personal experiences and 100% accurate.
Tags :ca studentsstudents