My dear friends success is like pizza where the base of hard work is important but to get real taste you need toppings of smart work.
There is a thin line between an average performer and the ace, all of us should try to scratch the thin line and take a leap to pinnacle.
Some of the young achievers (among CA students) we know are:
Rahul Agarwal: All India 1st Rank CPT
Amreen Madhani: All India 8th Rank CPT
Jigar Masrani: All India 6th Rank CPT
Puneet Gupta: All India 4th Rank IPCC & 3rd Rank CPT
Shashank: All India 14th Rank IPCC
And many more Rank holders like Anirudh Asopa, Tanya Gupta, Rahul, Roohi Agarwal, Payal, Ankit Modi, Saketh and others.
Who are these people? What do they have in common? They are all students who got ranks in CA.
There is invisible writing on the back of their marks list and in case you dint bring lemon juice to decode it, I can tell what it says- you are brilliant and its time to shine in your life.
What is the common secret behind their success?
All these guys strongly believe and rehearse these lines from writings of great poet Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan:
Tu na thakega kabhi
Tu na thamega kabhi
Tu na mudega kabhi
Kar Shapath, Kar Shapath, kar Shapath
Agni path, Agni path, Agni path
U wont ever be tired
U wont ever stop
U wont ever turn back
Promise, Promise Promise even if,
The path is of fire.
1. These people have given their best and best have come to them. Sachin gave his best he got 200 in one day international, AR Rahman composed his best Slumdog and Oscar came.
2. Achievements give confidence to face harder challenges in life, it helps people around you, and they all get inspired. I would like to share about one of our senior Mr. Vikas Khadloya’s success.
3. CA Foundation: All India 12th
4. CA Intermediate: All India 45Th
5. CA Final(2004): All India 1st
6. Started his career with Ernst and Young
7. Then, CFO of Gameshastra
8. Now Vice President of India Reit Fund Advisors Pvt. ltd., earning half a crore per annum
Achievement is like addiction; once you begin achieving your eyes will be set on reaching top.
My dear friends success is like pizza where the base of hard work is important but to get real taste you need toppings of smart work. There is a thin line between an average performer and the ace, all of us should try to scratch the thin line and take a leap to pinnacle.
So how to start?
It’s very important to define achievement. For example if your goal is to run fast, u need to define:
How far? 1 Km/10 Km/ 100 Km
How fast? 5 min per km/ 4 min per Km etc
When asked during an interview how he managed to reach the top as a professional Body Builder and Hollywood actor, Mr Arnold Schwarzenegger replied with BURNING DESIRE.
He dint achieve in a day or two, his drive for success led him where he is today.
1. CA Exams may be tough but you don’t need to be lucky to clear, People say CA exams depend on luck, I say the harder you work luckier you get.
2. CA exams need the same kind of burning desire as that of Thomas Edison, he tried same experiment 999 ways, but with failure when he tried next time he got it right, he invented something new.
Don’t let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, stay hungry.