Project Report on ……………………………………………………
Chapter-1 Executive Summary
Summaries the whole report at one place.
- Describe the problem/disaster in few words, due to which your organization be required to do the relief work.
- Tell them about organization’s resources.
- Brief them about organization’s plan of work.
- Try to convince them for organization’s help.
Chapter-2 About the Organization
- Provide details of Board of trustee/Governing Body and members, with their respective designation and photograph.
History & Background
- Give details like name of the organization, Legal status, address, webite address, email address, PAN, registration number.
- Gibe brief history and background of the organization.
Vision and Mission
- Discuss about the Vision and Mission statement of the Organization.
Organization in Nutshell
- Discuss about the past project done by the organization.
- Discuss about the funding received by the organization in past.
- Discuss one by one about the other initiative taken by the organization for welfare of the society.
- Give details about the campaigns in which organization have participated.
Glimpses of previous work
- Affix photographs along with description of the major relief work done by the organization in past.
Chapter-3 Project Justification
- Justify your relief project
Chapter-4 Problems/ Need Statement
- Describe the problems/needs, which will be resolved by your project.
Chapter-5 Project Objective and Activities
- Describe on-ground objective of your project.
- Give detailed description of activities to be taken to fulfill the objectives.
Chapter-6 Project Budget
- Quantify the expected beneficiaries.
- Estimated cost of the benefit to be given e.g. cost of one relief kit or one wheel chair.
- Estimated transportation and logistics cost.
- Other cost (if any)
- Project duration.
- Total Project estimated cost
Chapter-7 Project Team
- Details of Project Management Team
- Details of Volunteers and Members
- Quantify your fund requirement on the basis of Project budget, and humbly request for release of funds, for welfare of the society.
Chapter- 9 Disclaimer
- Give disclaimer about the information, content, documents, and jurisdiction.
The author can also be reached at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags professional resource