ATTENTION CA Aspirants !!
1. Detailed instructions on filling up the exam forms online are enclosed. Candidates are advised to read, understand and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the form.
2. Filling up valid E-mail address, Mobile Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the respective column(s) in the examination form is mandatory. Before proceeding to fill up the exam form online, the candidates may keep following items handy, for their ready use:
a. Copy of registration letter to carefully note and apply against their correct Registration Number
b. Scanned copy of the Certificate of Service. Candidates may note that uploading of Certificate of Service as applicable to them is a mandatory requirement. For doing this, before proceeding to fill up the exam form, candidates are advised to download the format of certificate from (click here), fill in the particulars, get it attested from Principal/Member, scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100-200Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading. While uploading, candidates are advised to take an undertaking that the image being uploaded pertains to the May 2017 exam.
c. Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card for making online payment
3. After filling up the form, check the same to see if all the details, (more particularly the fields relating to registration number, gender, medium, centre, eligibility criteria and Group), have been filled in correctly before proceeding to make online payment.
4. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled in exam form, for future reference.
5. Do not wrinkle / fold the PDF form while posting. The PDF is required to be submitted/sent to examination department ONLY in case the candidates photograph and signature are not displayed on the screen while filling his exam application. Such applicants are required to take a print out of their exam form, affix their photograph and signature at the designated place and get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Head of an educational institution as applicable and submit the same at the designated office/s of ICAI. Those candidates whose photograph and signatures are displayed on the screen, while filling their exam application, need NOT submit a print out of their exam form at the office/s of ICAI.
6. Exam fees is to be remitted Online only using Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. Payment through Net Banking is not accepted Read Paragraph 5 in this regard.
7. Admit cards with photographs and signatures of all the candidates will be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org generally 21 days prior to the commencement of the examination. All candidates are required to print their admit cards from the website icaiexam.icai.org. No physical admit card will be sent to any candidate.
8. For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above-mentioned website, candidates will have to log-in to the site icaiexam.icai.org and print the admit card from their dashboard.
9. Candidates have the option of writing the answers in Hindi or in English. Such option should be clearly exercised at the time of filling up the form. Read Paragraph 7 in this regard.
10. Exemption granted is valid for three immediate next examinations only and during this period, exemption in other subject(s) of the same group is not granted even if a candidate secures 60 or more marks (Refer Para No. 6)
11. Candidates with disabilities are advised to refer to Paragraph 8 carefully.
12. Frequently Asked Questions on "Exemption(s) in a paper(s)" are hosted on the FAQ section of the Institute's website www.icai.org Candidates may visit the same for detailed clarifications.
13. As decided by the Council, the Registration to the Final Course is valid for a period of five years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. Further, in order to be eligible for the Examinations, the student must be having a valid Registration number on the date of application to the Examination. Accordingly, please ensure that your registration to Final Course is valid as on date of filing Examination application form. Please visit http://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=9260 for details.
14. Late Fee is applicable from 28th February 2017 to 6th March 2017. Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online Without Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) signing the declaration duly countersigned by a member of the Institute/Principal/Gazetted Officer: 03rd March, 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online With Late Fee after affixing photograph and specimen signature (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) and signing the declaration duly countersigned by a member of the Institute/Principal/Gazetted Officer: 10th March, 2017.
Applicants whose photograph / signature are NOT appearing on the PDF have to affix their photograph & sign the PDF before necessary attestation and dispatch/submit the same to Exam Section.
Those candidates whose photographs and signatures are appearing on the PDF, need not send the printout of the PDF to Exam Dept.
IMPORTANT: Candidates are advised NOT to paste the photographs over the photographs already appearing in the PDF from the system (based on the respective candidates photograph and signatures appearing in the previous Exam forms submitted by him) or sign over the signature already appearing in the PDF from the system as NO cognizance of the same will be taken of and such changes will be summarily ignored.
15. Contact details:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi 110 002
Helpline Telephone Numbers: 0120-3054 851, 3054 852, 3054 853, 3054 835, 4953751, 4953752, 4953753, 4953754.
Fax Number: 0120-3054 841, 3054 843
E-mail address: email@example.com
16. Admit Cards and Results will be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org