This is CA. Dhiresh Kochar. Hope You liked my earlier article "Who Am I? I A'm a Champion" that message was just to shake you up and get you back on track towards your mission that is MAY'2014 -- Chartered Accountancy Exams! Friends in the earlier article I only wanted to inspire you guys towards again embarking on a journey which is indeed very tough, but there lies immense self glory in achieving this goal!!
Friends, now I would like to suggest you with an Action Plan which you must draft into your preparation for a better performance, and winning the most coveted prize that is being a "Chartered Accountant”.
For People who are giving both groups of CA - Final in May 2014, dude you are already too late to start, start immediately -- With a Bang!! Regular 6 - 8 studies are a must for you guys! Don’t lament on what has happened -- because that takes a lot of energy out of your system and you effectively read less!!
1. Well don’t get stuck into 1 subject the entire day, please make it a point to read at least three subject in a day. When you feel you are getting bored of a subject immediately swap it. This does not mean you will not read ISCA.
2. If you are solving practical’s don’t just read solve some problems in your notebook and rest solve it using your calculators and try to understand each and every entry so that you save time still and you are virtually solving all the problems.
3. Mix n match, mix your good subjects with the ones you are weak in and then study so to cover up your weak subject also.
4. Try to memorize points in subject like ISCA,AUDIT etc and please don’t try to mug up the entire paragraph. This consumes a lot of time firstly and also hardly it fetches extra marks. To try memorizing points I used to allot a letter to them and all then all the letters would give some word which makes it easy to remember. For e.g – Q : What are the characterstics of MIS? Points like S-D-M-O-S jumble upto to form MS – DOS. So I used to memorize MS – DOS and then the internal points automatically were remembered this made it a lot easy for me.
5. Most importantly, first you have to win a battle with yourself and then you can conquer the World!! Never get disheartened, feel passionate about your studies. If you are down, stop studying and start listening to good music, talk with friends who insire you, watch inspirational videos etc.
Lastly never let your faith waver -- trust God, trust yourself. Success is just one term Away and I know all of you are Champions!! Person who will Conquer All (C.A).
Thanks fellas for reading & Y.N.W.A.