yesterday's biggest news

Dheeraj (Learner) (1100 Points)

15 January 2011  

hi sir/friends,

i dont know wheather i have to share it or not

but it is the biggest news which i want to share

this news is related with Delhi, and the people belongs to Delhi's Daryaganj Area knew about it very well what happened yesterday.

Muslims used sword, tamancha etc. and make indiscipline yesterday at Daryaganj area

they tried to kill people(hindus only), break glasses of shops, etc. etc.

and the reason was.....

Around 20 years ago, Indian Govt. ordered to condemn the demolition of a mosque in Jangpura

and yesterday they did it

Jama Masjid turned into a political battlefield on Friday with leaders cutting across party lines rushing there to condemn the demolition of a mosque in Jangpura. Chief minister Sheila Diksh*t was the first to visit the  Masjid where she met the Shahi Imam, Syed Ahmed Bukhari. She assured that prayers would be allowed at the disputed site and that the government would ensure that the mosque was rebuilt. Samajwadi Party (SP) leader Mulayam Singh Yadav and Lok Janshakti Party (LJP) MLA Shoaib Iqbal also addressed a gathering of over 10,000 people.

and it was not showed in any news paper and at any TV channel, because govt. banned it

yesterday it was the first time in indian history, when govt take decision so quickly to take the help of rapid forces.

it was really like 1956...