Wrongly filed e return for ay-2010-11

Hi! 

I have filed e return for AY-2010-11.

I have forgot fill the expanses against Income.

I have also sent the signed copy to cpc bangalore.

Please suggest me how can I rectify this problem,can I refile the return or what .

Also let me know that I filed my return on 31st march and sent it to bangalore on same day Is there any penalty I have to pay

 

 

Replies (2)
Since you have filed the return belatedly nothing can be done. as per provisions of income tax act, a return filed after due date cannot be revised. Hence you have to suffer for your mistake.

Please also let me know that how much penalty I have to pay for belated e filing of return.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details