Easy Office

Why?? can anyone dare to answer....?

Page no : 5

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

That comment was really not required... Screw that Komal man..... Ask her what has she achieved in life...

(Guest)

Am surprised to read that some pervert members stooping too low and calling my account as Fake....

I have only heard about the level of todays CA but now am witnessing how low level they can go to avoid the discussions.....

(Guest)

@ durga...

In 15 days GMCS.....do you really think communication of CA students will improve???

@ komal sharma...

I really dont understand what are you talking about???

was that your reply related to this post or some other post???

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Club Member

@ ganesh babu...

Its good to say that ICAI maintains integrity and professionalism but in reality all ethics are only on paper. nobody follows that.!

Had not Mr.Ramalinga raju confessed his mistake, ICAI would never come to know about the cooking of accounts which was audited by Top chartered accountants.

Every CA's including newly qualfied members are running behind money, money and only money!

No body cares about quality, integrity and professionalism of work!

GREAT FIRE IN YOU....

PEOPLE LIKE YOU..WHO DONT WANT MONEY BUT QUALITY,INTEGRITY SHOULD RAISE..

AND TRY TO QUALIFY CA AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AND BECOME ICAI PRESIDENT AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO CHANGE ...

GO IN THAT DIRECTION..BUT THERE IS NO USE OF COMMENTING NOW ON ALREADY PROFESSIONALS....I THINK BEFORE COMMENTING WE SHOULD SEE WHAT WE ARE.,ON WHICH WE ARE MAKING ALLEGATIONS,

THERE IS A SAYING WHICH I BELEIVES MUCH,

HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD..

IF YOU BECOME SOME WHAT PM YOU CAN CHANGE ENTIRE WORLD..

contine the fire in you.

every body says..that there is correption,there is no honesty,thaaaat..this....

but no one tells how to over come and even dont want to try to overcome....

if you want to change something in society or some where instead of commenting and critisising better       do some thing what you want ...i hope you are capable of doing some thing for this society

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Ganesh Babu...

May i know Why Mr.Ratan Tata said that he need only MBA to run the business but want CA only to teach how to run the business??

Why he did not say the he want CA to run the business??

Because its universal truth...that today's CA are more of technical person....as good as machine...who cannot present themselves in business environment...

CA's could guide only about finance but its the MBA who takes the whole decision...

Dont you agree??

Durga (student ) (424 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Komal shuklaa

@ durga...

In 15 days GMCS.....do you really think communication of CA students will improve???

@ komal sharma...

I really dont understand what are you talking about???

was that your reply related to this post or some other post???

ofcourse !!

am an inter student . when i undergone orientation classes , we were subject to various assignments through out the day (10-5pm for 7 days ) which includes individual presentations , group discussions , representing on behalf of a company , personality developments , behaviour in a corporate world etc.. these were all been done in the supervision of a highly qualified staffs . we even had classes with some big personalities who had been working with top managements of MNC's .  if an individual has any language probs , its corrected then and there .  not only that , the staffs provide assistance even after the end of course .. .what more is needed ????

when a student at inter level undergoes such a training , then you should get what an final students gets at his end .  its easy for an outsider to question their ability , just an insider knows how it works .

Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Mohit

That comment was really not required... Screw that Komal man..... Ask her what has she achieved in life...

my dear friend...even i want to roar like this,.

there are somany to comment on honesty ,society,on others,thaaaat is not good,

govt not doing well

every body is correpted.....

but they wont do anything how to make this situation good except criticizing them

Durga (student ) (424 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

What i said about CA topper is complete Fact.....

She did her schooling from Tamil medium.....you can check our from her interview..

My intention is not to disrespect her....Pls dont misunderstand me..

yea she is from tamil medium  and a tamilian too . so what ???

that dint affect her future in any way .. she is even getting many offers from top MNC's  where she would be given job only after rounds of interviews . she even mentioned this thing in her interview if am nt wrong . 

why is it looked down ??

Replied 11 February 2013

@ Ganesh Babu...

May i know Why Mr.Ratan Tata said that he need only MBA to run the business but want CA only to teach how to run the business??

Why he did not say the he want CA to run the business??

Because its universal truth...that today's CA are more of technical person....as good as machine...who cannot present themselves in business environment...

CA's could guide only about finance but its the MBA who takes the whole decision...

Dont you agree??

YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO LISTEN ANY THING...

BUT I DONT LIKE THIS STORY SO,I WILL WRITE SOME OTHER STORY,

OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO ACCEPT IT..AND WRITES SOME OTHER STORY

SO EVERY BODY HERE PLEASE

WE CANNNOT STOP THIS DISCUSSION OTHERWISE..........................

1 Like

Dhaval (Job) (794 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Am surprised to read that some pervert members stooping too low and calling my account as Fake....

I have only heard about the level of todays CA but now am witnessing how low level they can go to avoid the discussions.....

yes

Richa (article) (128 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

jus one last ques y did u change ur dp?

Vijay (B.Com) (42 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

I think this Ms Komal is a pure gone case guys

I think she has she has lost her Job due to A CA Student that is why she is trying to get revenge with this profession

Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Vijay

I think this Ms Komal is a pure gone case guys

I think she has she has lost her Job due to A CA Student that is why she is trying to get revenge with this profession

vegry gud 1.....me too was thinking same.....

and even her personal skills of presentation and communication couldnt save her job.....

Replied 11 February 2013

I believe people judge others so harshly to hide their own insecurities and inadequacies.

Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Club Member

ha ha ha....

Hats off to u dear komal ! What an answer that was! 

I agree to your point that none of the members are able to directly reply to ur questions.Excepting few members rest all are trying to pulling you down with their scathing personal attack..

one of my friend said these two accounts are fake accounts and it is mangaed by one more person....

and he is supporting saying that,

where ever an arguement arises only you both supports your self ,...and i found it is true,

by following your previous posts tooo,..

okay leave it...my friend is saying that how come evry time ,only both of them were supporting them selves with out having any help from others,..

previous posts also supporting his comments

okay...let it go...

but please put an end to this..and i am putting end to this conversation untill i wont get any allegations on me

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: