Easy Office
LCI Learning

Why?? can anyone dare to answer....?

Page no : 7

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

YEAH...I DID CENTUARY ....POST

BUT OF NO USE

WASTE OF TIME

WASTE OF CACLUB SERVER

DONT WORRY GUYS..THIS THREAD WILL BE DELETED SHORTLY

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Sathish M

Respected CCI Members,

I urge everyone to kindly restrain from posting comments after comments on this thread, as it seems that the originator is less than a week old with this ID in the Forum and has made very derogatory and controversial statements about some of the members.

I did not wanted to give comments, before verifying some facts, so I checked the profile of the author of this thread and found some obnoxious and personal ego emanating in the post. I never wanted to make it personal but a person who passes senseless comments about individuals; we should IGNORE them, as they do not have any credibility to oppose others when they themself are not perfect.

Yes, exactly, there's a poem in Sanskrit which says exactly the same thing.

"Yasya paathum jalam na syaath ksheeramsa vitharethkatham;

Yaswayyam chalachithassa sthairyam nopadhisheth param II"

Meaning: If you yourself don't have, even water to drink, how can you donate milk to others? Similarly, if you yourself are fickle minded, how can you advise others about stability?

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

And folks, if you have time, please have a look at this (Inspirational):

/forum/omg-the-best-motivational-video-everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr--238539.asp#.URjuLh0UveE

(Guest)

@ Richa..& her friends..

The correspondence approach of study conducted by ICAI make the students dumb even after qualifying the CA final level.

A Dumb student never become smart even after qualifying CA final exam. its a bitter truth.

How a person becomes CA.....

A student appears for some easy exam called CPT..

And at  ipcc and final level....most of them would join some expensive coaching centre...to learn the shortcuts.

More funny part is that the same students will be doing thier degree course along with that CA course.

In articlship.. they get work like clerk doing all vouching, helping their boss's personal work, going to bank for deposting cash, making tea if the circumstances require, making data entry in accounting software...etc...

And finally when exam comes, they behave as if they are studying 24*7 and start imagine that they are doing something unachievable and start thinking highly of themselves and some do self pity too...

Instead of learing the concepts...many try to find short cut..like using scanner...studying only past year RTP, practice manual...and try to get 50 % mark by hook and crook....

This is the way majority of the members proudly say that they have become a CA. &

They cracked the toughest exam....

In GMCS...instead of improving the communication, every one including the teachers try to make fun of each others ...and play games .

And finally when they come for interview, their true color comes out and the company give them a nice kick.

As a result unemployment, bad name for ICAI and ca degree.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Chhaviraj Joshi

I have many MBA friends, In 80% MBA colleges, students study for 4-5 days before the exam and pass whereas in CA, everybody knows that its so tough that it requires in depth knowledge and application of mind, CA students studies 12-15 hours continuously for 2-3 months to clear the exam.

This clearly shows the level of knowledge the CA attains.

The motto of ICAI is Ya Esa Suptesu Jagarti, one who is awake among all those who are sleeping, CA is ever alert, in the whole company, when all the employees are virtually sleeping and passing away the time, CA is the one who who thinks about the company, guards it from the government laws and gives a proper direction to the company.

Moreover in the society, respect which a CA gets cannot be compared to the respect people give to MBA.

For marriage also, CAs are more preferred than MBA, as its considered equivalent to Engineer and Doctors.

Its not a debatable topic, as nothing succeds like success, I am proud to be a member of this profession.

Its rightly said that " A statue was never erected in honour of a critic"{

Thanks for making me laugh like anything...wink

May i know why Satyam Auditors ridiculed the ICAI motto???

Why those auditors fell asleep when the mangagement were cooking the accounts according to their taste instead of governments taste??

(Guest)

@ satish M..

Do you really think there is any meaning and respect left for cost accountants in the eyes of chartered accountants???

Are you not worried about the vehement opposition of ICAI in Name change??

When world wide the institute name is Cost and management accountants but why in india it is converted as Institute of Cost accountants of india?? Who is responsible for this abrupt & incomplete name change?? are you aware???

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: