Easy Office

Why?? can anyone dare to answer....?

Page no : 4

Richa (article) (128 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

agree wid u urvashi...even i didnt wanted to be rude..but dis girl is not ready to understand...not accepting any one's reply and just keeps on posting stupid ques?

and is just arguing to prove her point...wo bi aisa jo hai hi nhi

Richa (article) (128 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : CA Club Member

@ richa..

I think you are not aware about satyam fraud!

she is perfectly correct in posting that point!

Even i dont know why our Ca professional lose their temper and doing scathing personal attack on the author of this post.

Lets reply in professional manner!

dear mr ca club member

i m well awwre of that fraud....yes there are few exceptions in institute but arent exceptions there in every field...

morever i didnt do any personal attack i just enquired about her abilities and skills so as to know on what basis she forming an opinion like this....

she could hve simply replied to that instead of trying to gain symapathy by citing this as personal attck...

if this is what she calls personal attack then u shud read her comments about the girl who topped the exams....was that a professional thing to do...

i wud not even care to reply to this post...it doesnt deserve any...had she not written about that girl ..

CA. Shweta Satam (Student) (32 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Hey Please don’t compare…
Come what may we are the best…
We cannot communicate or present ourselves is just bcoz we don’t have project works or presentation in our syllabus which MBA'a students have in their entire course.
Look wise if u check I wont agree as it’s a question of one individual's perception and attitude to carry oneself.
As said above we fumble as we don’t have habit of speaking in front of a crowd as our CA course don’t provide any such platform wherein we can express orselves.
The study pressure is so much that student hardly participate in group activites, etc. neither there is any motivation from senoirs to participate in such personality grooming ativities
Whereas taking business decision is concerned, in articleship more than 90% students are into audits or clerical works, they dint get a higher and 
sophisticated training neither their Boss is worried of the article students future these are the issues which the institute should take care so that a student who enrols for CA shoul get the best out of himself.
1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

@ ca club member,

so you mean to say that mba's dont do fraud...but ca's do

for your information icai fired the ca's involved in sathyam fraud case...icai made them disqualified

even a small allegation on ca ,icai takes attention and issues shocase notice..and icai asks explanation..

''recently an auditor called vijayasaireddy has given with shocase notice from icai ,regarding a case on reddy which is- involvement against illeagal assets of mp.jagan mohan reddy

like this icai making continous efforts to maintain integrity and maintain professionalism on ICAI 

NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS MATERIALISTIC WORLD

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Agree With You..............Richaji

And Mr/ Mrs Komal Shuklaa is not a girl

This Dummy account by dummy person.............who has useless talking always on CCI club

Please dont reply to his or her post

2 Like

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Richa

i just don't know that y even anybody is replying to this stupid post...

as far as i can make out dis girl komal is really a dumb girl or thinks too high of herself  in every manner be it of communication.beauty or intelligece....so let us let her be in her dreamy world...

we have lot more to do than convincig her....

Agree

Proud To Be CA

Dont Compare Any Professions

MBA is also good in itself

And CA also good in itself

2 Like

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

BIG B are you sure that this is fake identity...indecision

1 Like

(Guest)

I have many MBA friends, In 80% MBA colleges, students study for 4-5 days before the exam and pass whereas in CA, everybody knows that its so tough that it requires in depth knowledge and application of mind, CA students studies 12-15 hours continuously for 2-3 months to clear the exam.

This clearly shows the level of knowledge the CA attains.

The motto of ICAI is Ya Esa Suptesu Jagarti, one who is awake among all those who are sleeping, CA is ever alert, in the whole company, when all the employees are virtually sleeping and passing away the time, CA is the one who who thinks about the company, guards it from the government laws and gives a proper direction to the company.

Moreover in the society, respect which a CA gets cannot be compared to the respect people give to MBA.

For marriage also, CAs are more preferred than MBA, as its considered equivalent to Engineer and Doctors.

Its not a debatable topic, as nothing succeds like success, I am proud to be a member of this profession.

Its rightly said that " A statue was never erected in honour of a critic"{

1 Like

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Yes Urvashi Di......

it's a Fake ID n if not than still no need to waste time with this..............

3 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : *CA Deepak Dargad

This Dummy account by dummy person.............who has useless talking always on CCI club

yes..nice guess.

that account and one more account(idont want to mention name) was fake accounts  created by a person who wants to support his meaning less posts.

2 Like

CA Gopal Somani (Associate Consultant at Infosys Ltd.)   (464 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

In my opinion Komal is not wrong in asking such questions. If there is any deficiency in our profession than we should accept it and try to improve.

Regarding communication and presentation skills :- I am agree that CA's (in general) are less than MBA's in communications and presentation skills. In MBA they study in college, give presentations regularly and in CA we study from home, so MBA's  have better communications and presentation skills...But that;s why ICAI has introduced Orientation programme, GMCS, 3 months residential cProgramme to improve the communication and presentation skills of CA's.

Regarding working as clerk :- The main work of CA's ( in practise ) is Auditing and Taxation and for this CA's have to study himself, involve in to work himself, he can not rely on the work of other who is not a CA or CA student. if you are  calling this as working as a clerk i think you are wrong

And in corporate sector CA's always posted to higher position such as manager Accounts, Manager Taxation etc.

Regarding Taking business decision :- I think your question is wrong. CA has equal or more participation in business decision (at higher managemet level) than MBA. Because any company takes any big decision for his profit, according to it's financial condition and for all bif decision such as merger & acquisition, set up a new business they need CA 's to advice.

your comments are most welcome...

Thanks

CA Gopal Somani

3 Like

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Ganeshbabu

Originally posted by : *CA Deepak Dargad

yes..nice guess.

that account and one more account(idont want to mention name) was fake accounts  created by a person who wants to support his meaning less posts.

Because that name is always modified...........angry

Like Student, CCI, Member (account deleted), etc

3 Like

Durga (student ) (424 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

@ richa - i completely agree with u richa . the author of the post dared to make comments on the topper . thats  completely unfair . this post dont deserve any more of our replies ..

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

What did she tell guys about the topper.. Which page

(Guest)

What i said about CA topper is complete Fact.....

She did her schooling from Tamil medium.....you can check our from her interview..

My intention is not to disrespect her....Pls dont misunderstand me..

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: