EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Why?? can anyone dare to answer....?

Page no : 3

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Deepak Bhardwaj (ACS, LLB & CA Finalist) (132 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

KOMAL

Is every MBA Student is like you? 

What MBA you've been talking about... no profession in this world teaches us to disrespect other professions and professionals.

As far as CA is concerned no CA student has to reply back to your irrelevant questions the whole India knows it. But if still you have any misconception, then enrol for CA.. I challenge you.

We do it on our own.. no regular classes nothing like that still many among us top India.

And remember finally that all MBA's are not toppers and even not all CA's are topper but ofcourse there is a huge gap of knowledge between their course content and CA exams are considered as the second toughest exam of India after Civil Services.

We should remember that knowledge is not dependent on any degree or diploma. any body can get it with Continous and rigorous hardworkd and there is no shortcut for the same.

Instead of posting such baseless statements concentrate on your studies... because you are either without job or without degree..

I REQUEST ALL MY FELLOW CA & CA STUDENTS TO STOP ANSWERING TO SUCH TIME WASTING STATEMENTS WHICH WOULD GIVE NOTHING BUT UNDUE IMPORTANCE TO SUCH WASTE GUYS.

tHANKS

3 Like

(Guest)

I really dont understand why some members are pervert...particularly Deepak .

Am not degrading the CA profession...

My point is why there is no quality in CA profession??

CA's famously teach the students about the professional ethics and so on..

But in reality all most all auditors sign the balancesheet without questioning the Management..

Some auditors question the management for customery rules but end up siging the Balancesheet as prepared by the management becasue of the grave fear they may not get the same assignment in next year..

Best e.g is Satyam Fraud..

Why the Auditiors could not findout the Fraud???

is it because the ICAI did not teach them the basics of audit or is it becasue generally the CA's are greedy for money....and fear of losing the client...???

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

@ Komal Shuklaa - Let me enlighten you with the fact that most MBA's are still hunting for jobs... It is only the top 10 or top 15 Institutes wherein you do your MBA matter. Rest of the bunch get very average salaries....

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Komal shuklaa

your answer is looking like a rhyming poetry....but you didnot answer direct to my question.

I agree very few CA studens may have excelled in ICAI conference. but what about the majority of the students?? 

I agree humbleness required but my question is why they fumble while arguing???

Dear Sister 
Why are you heating up the conversation...
I just answered your Ques... 
Aur haan madam aapne suna hoga
Pani me rehker magar se ber nahin kiya karte...
Toh CA club pe ake CA ki dhajiya mat udao yaar...
Chill haan... mast raho... All professions are best in themselves
Dont compare yaar.. Tommorow you'll start comparing Engineer
or Doctor with CA.,.. C'mon grow up...

2 Like

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Agreed with Deepak that there is no use of argues on this post..............

We all know that this is useless.....

and regarding CA or MBA which is good or which is bad whose students are good or whose are not........

So, I think we haven't any right to decide this...........

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with 

the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is

thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. 

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of

questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in

time to ask questions?

at last I want to say that no need to response on these type

of posts......

1 Like

Durga (student ) (424 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

@ komal - actually i dont understand what you want to conclude by posting all these comments here .

"Though Agreed but my point is why they dont present thmeselves in good attire...."

whats your problem man ??? whether ICAI is not good at training proffessionals or girls dont look good ???

may be some few CA's who had business background before have become successful businessman...but what about majority of CA's??? who still doing some technical work like a machine????

you yourself had mentioned "may be" . when you arent sure about something , you have no say in it .

Agree he/she cant be a student....but my question is why even after qualifying they work like a simple bcom gradutate....and for such low salary??

it is upto the student to show his skills in getting a high paid job . what has the institute to do with it ??

MBA's discuss more that is not an argument...why CA's dont explore many possibilities?? why they restrict themselves in a set of few technical limitation.

you cant withstand when i say MBA's argue . you support the stream by saying they discuss . with all these , how do you expect us to agree when you degrade our stream ???  its upto the proffessional to decide in which line he / she has to work . its purely their choice .

Excluding few exceptions..majority of CA students fail to present themselves properly. why??

IF you are not aware , institute conducts Orientation programmes and GMCS where students are assigned to give presentations , group discussions and many more through out the course . am sure no student fails to present themselves after they attend this mandatory programmes.

Vijay (B.Com) (42 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Dear Komal Shukla,

Please give answers of below questions first then ask your doubts,

1. why MBAs are not allowed to sign Balance Sheet

2. why MBA courses have fees in Lacs

3. why MBA are not backed by parliament laws

4. why MBAs do not have common national level body like ICAI

5. why except MBA from well known institutes are unemployed

6. Why persons ask that from which institute you have done MBA

7. What are MBA doing in audit deptt and A/c deptt ( as clerk i have seen more than 4 personally)

After giving these answers you are allowed to ask your questions

2 Like

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Vijay

Dear Komal Shukla,

Please give answers of below questions first then ask your doubts,

1. why MBAs are not allowed to sign Balance Sheet

2. why MBA courses have fees in Lacs

3. why MBA are not backed by parliament laws

4. why MBAs do not have common national level body like ICAI

5. why except MBA from well known institutes are unemployed

6. Why persons ask that from which institute you have done MBA

7. What are MBA doing in audit deptt and A/c deptt ( as clerk i have seen more than 4 personally)

After giving these answers you are allowed to ask your questions

Ha good one Vijay.. Splash on her face.... Very good...

Aashi Jain (CA) (147 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Kudos to you Komal for raising these Questions.

Respecting & Loving your Profession doesn’t mean that u overlook the flaws which may have creeped into our Esteemed Profession. [Yes, I belong to CA Prof. & I am proud of this].

Some respected members loosing their cool here only shows that these questions have in some way reminded  them about the real scene by pinching them somewhere.

& I don’t understand why few ones here wanna know to which Prof. does Komal belong to ?

Questions asked are about the students of 2 profession in general, then whats the need to get personal.

Accepting the deficit would only turn it into a Positive & add value to CA Prof even more.

3 Like

Richa (article) (128 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

i just don't know that y even anybody is replying to this stupid post...

as far as i can make out dis girl komal is really a dumb girl or thinks too high of herself  in every manner be it of communication.beauty or intelligece....so let us let her be in her dreamy world...

we have lot more to do than convincig her....

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

I WILL EXPLAIN WITH A SMALL JOKE,

CA vs MBA Student 

A CA and a MBA student go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fell asleep. 

Some hours later, the CA wakes his MBA friend and says: 

"Look up at the sky and tell me what you see." 

The MBA replies, "I see millions of stars." 

The CA asks, "What does that tell you?" 

The MBA ponders for a minute.... "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. 

Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. 

Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. 

Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. 

Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. 

What does it tell you?" 

The CA is silent for a moment, then speaks.... "Practically. ..Someone has stolen our tent".

..CA NEEDS CONTINOUS EDUCATION...

AND OFCOURSE I AM NOT TAKING MBA TO DOWN.

EVERY ONE HAVE THEIR OWN IDENTITY

IF I ASK YOU FOR ANSWERS TO VIJAY,AND URVASHI ....FRANKY YOU DONT HAVE ANSWER....JUST YOU WANT TO FIGHT...

TALENT IS MATTERS I CAN ACCEPT....BUT QUALIFICATION REQUIRES FOR PROVING YOUR TALENT...

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY-A NOBLE PROFESSION..

CA'S ARE ALWAYS HERE TO TEACH MBA'S...

RATANTATA ALSO SAID ONCE,

''I WANT MBA TO RUN BUSINESS BUT CA TO TEACH HOW TO RUN BUSINESS'' 

2 Like

Urvashi Saini (Difference between Peak Performers & everyone else is what "everyone else" thinks)   (1494 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

Originally posted by : Richa

i just don't know that y even anybody is replying to this stupid post...

as far as i can make out dis girl komal is really a dumb girl or thinks too high of herself  in every manner be it of communication.beauty or intelligece....so let us let her be in her dreamy world...

we have lot more to do than convincig her....

Richa dear.. Nahin yaar aisa nahin bolte..If somebody throw stone at us.. then we should make a wall
not just let them hurt us .. ryt... its okay na... toh ans karna toh banta hai
and see...Hum bhale hi kabhi kabhi apne exam se.. 
institute se frustrate ho jate hai.. but jab kisi ne kuch kaha... Hum sab ek hai... yes
We all are proud to be part of CA profession..

2 Like

Richa (article) (128 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

100 % agree with Ganeshbabu...

and ofcousrse the very famous quote of Mr Ratan Tata.''I WANT MBA TO RUN BUSINESS BUT CA TO TEACH HOW TO RUN BUSINESS'' 

Ms Komal i hope now this satisfies all your queries when nation's top industrialist expalains  to u in one short sentence,

Dhaval (Job) (794 Points)
Replied 11 February 2013

The article which Komal has posted is very relevant article in today's scenario.

Gone are the days when CAs were looked upon as esteemed professionals.

Today many CAs are not even able to properly communicate in English.

Forget students, I have seen partners of good CA firm not able to speak in English. 

Many members are saying that "CAs has deeper knowledge then MBAs", I dont believe this is true in today's time, because of high pass-out % of CA final. Due to this student, even with moderate level of knowledge becomes CA.

If you are overlooking these points, then you are making big mistake in CA profession.

1 Like

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: