Who cares yar...I love CCI

"Vo confused hoke forum pe doubt likhne ke liye jana" surprise

The above line is quite characteristic of you ! 

And later you should have added, " Woh Question pe question puchte jaana..."cheeky Ha ! Ha !

Darshak, untill u revealed your 'Avatar' (i.e your photo), I thought that you must be some Amdavadi Jain Kaka asking doubts after doubts cheeky. But you are a young fella. Nice to see your face. cheeky

By the way, you have a nice way of writing poems. I never knew that you must be so creative ! 

Thanks for sharing...I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

nyc poem....njoyed reading it.......very true :)
hehehehe...........good one.. keep sharing these feelings

Vo mera professional material dhundhne forum mai aana...

vo har taraf forum mein jocks aur poems ka paya jana...

 

Who cares Yar...We Love CCIheart

 

"Two happly jumbling "I" like this.." \" ... "/"   can make "\/" or say "We"  but if both crosses each other.. its sign of danger like this.. "X"

 

~DM

Originally posted by : REVATI GALGALI




Originally posted by : CA Darshak Shah





Vo kisi forum me Kisi ka question padhna
And
fir kbhi kbhi uska doubt, apna doubt bhi ho jana...

 






Hahaha..nice..but its more like, kisi ke doubt dekhte dekhte apne clear concepts bhool jana :P


Completely Agree... Superlike....I will surely incorporate in 2nd version of poem..

Originally posted by : Veeral Gandhi

"Vo confused hoke forum pe doubt likhne ke liye jana"

The above line is quite characteristic of you ! 

And later you should have added, " Woh Question pe question puchte jaana..." Ha ! Ha !

Darshak, untill u revealed your 'Avatar' (i.e your photo), I thought that you must be some Amdavadi Jain Kaka asking doubts after doubts . But you are a young fella. Nice to see your face. 

By the way, you have a nice way of writing poems. I never knew that you must be so creative ! 

Thanks for sharing...I thoroughly enjoyed reading it...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh Sir, Finally Avtar helped me ha... And Agree with the stanza added for me.. I will take it as a complement.. And Asi kafi sari poem banayi he aaj tak.. I will keep sharing it one by one...
Originally posted by : CA. Dashrath Maheshwari

Vo mera professional material dhundhne forum mai aana...

vo har taraf forum mein jocks aur poems ka paya jana...

 

Who cares Yar...We Love CCI

 

"Two happly jumbling "I" like this.." \" ... "/"   can make "\/" or say "We"  but if both crosses each other.. its sign of danger like this.. "X"

 

~DM

Hehe... Superlike for your newly added stanza... I will surely incorporate in 2nd version of poem.. Thank you for participation...

Ha ha.... Truly awesumm..!! smiley feelings amazingly put into words..!!yes

Originally posted by : Amisha

Ha ha.... Truly awesumm..!!  feelings amazingly put into words..!!


Thank You...

nice 1                            

REALY TRUE SPL FORUM CONDITION POINT

superb written you have captured all most everything Darshak smiley yes

Originally posted by : manoj

REALY TRUE SPL FORUM CONDITION POINT

Thanx a lot brother...
Originally posted by : Dhara

superb written you have captured all most everything Darshak  

Thanx...Thats why its difficult to frame 2nd version of this poem....but anyhow i will make it after few days...

After reading this,I was  sure that this is a great poem...Great work Darshak..Although I cant understand Hindi!!!! Can u transilate into English??? 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details