It's true.Its all happen with all.I like it.
It's true.Its all happen with all.I like it.
Awesome poem
.....Really this represents feelings of all members of caclubindia...I really love this poem.....![]()
Thanks...Keep writing and keep sharing with us.....![]()
great poem shared
keep sharin
cheers
If You Love this type of activities like poem, videos and thoughts ...
/community/everything-other-than-studies--4021.asp...
Its for students and professional as well...
Lets Share..Read and Appriciate..
And get relief from stress....
Welcome to platform of creativities...
i dono hindi but still am able to understand nicely said words abt cci
thanks 4 sharing![]()
Thank you Darshak for the poem...
nice one..;)
| Originally posted by : CA Darshak Shah | ||
![]() |
Vo kisi forum me Kisi ka question padhna And fir kbhi kbhi uska doubt, apna doubt bhi ho jana... |
![]() |
Hahaha..nice..but its more like, kisi ke doubt dekhte dekhte apne clear concepts bhool jana :P
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals