Whether to apply for job or wait for result?

I gave my 4th attempt of CA Final in May 2016 and ever since 16th May I have been trying to get into a good ca firm in Kolkata but I have double thoughts as to wait for the results or join somewhere? It would be of great help if anyone of you could guide.
Replies (5)
Hii Varsha! The same situation is with me, i would recommend that you should join now as it would also help you to utilize your knowledge, enhance your skill and will also help in getting job after becoming CA as many of the recruiters prefers candidates who have some work experience.

Hi! Thanks ,but out here firms are not paying more than 5000 despite the fact that  I have done a proper 3 year articleship.

Hi! Thanks ,but out here firms are not paying more than 5000 despite the fact that  I have done a proper 3 year articleship.

Hi! Thanks ,but out here firms are not paying more than 5000 despite the fact that  I have done a proper 3 year articleship.

I would say that if you are a localite there, don't have too much concern about salary during this period as this period will be 'learning phase'. Just check out few more firms and join at the earliest.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details