What should i do

I have cleared ipcc group 1 ..and searching for articleship. I didn't get that much exposure to outside in last 3 years due to some family problems. I can't communicate in English well as I feel hesitated, I fell that I may be saying wrong sentence. Secondly I have seen some resume format for articleship , I found that I have to insert information like I know about ms execl. but the thing is I know very little. I don't have any extraordinary qualification. will the interviewer consider these things I mean communication skills , ms execl. simply how can I deal will the interviewer in interview.
Replies (2)

Interviewer will consider only your skiils... when anyone joins the articleship, they dont know anything about practical experience.. and Experience makes person best.

 

I would like to prefer to join medium firm to learn the work.

 

Regards

Piyush Tanwar

Semi Qualified CA

M - 9717468521

Email - capiyushtanwar91 @ gmail.com

Hello sir can you please tell me how do I prepare for interview?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details