Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 3

Prashanth, CA, CS (Consultant) (206 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi Raj,

I know its difficult. Please read my story and I hope that it will motivate you to do better.

/articles/never-give-up-on-yourself-16554.asp

Zoya Khan (ABC) (800 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dont lose hope,u will be CA one day which will come really soon. All the best.

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

BROTHER  , I AM ELDER THAN YOU ,  I ALSO GOT FAILED THIS TIME,  MY 2ND GROUP IS PENDING . I HAVE PASSED MY FIRST GROUP IN 7TH ATTEMPT . LAST TIME I GOT 174 IN 2ND GROUP THIS TIME I GOT  150 WAS NOT EXPECTED.  BUT KYA SAKTAA HAIN.

I AM 30 YEAR OLD . STILL EXPECTING NEXT TIME. U DO NOT KNOW WHAT MY STAGE IS . I AM IN A VERY BAD SITUATION.  STILL HOPING NEXT TIME.

santosh (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Manjil ji parwah kr dost wrna rasta bura man jaega .....go ahead again .....hm h to jhan h....

nick (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Practice as much as you can

Rushabh Shah (Student CA Final ) (46 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

CA is testing your patience.... So try again and come out with a Bang..:-)

Satyanarayan R Maniyar (proprietor) (31 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Pl change yr method of studies .Audio, Vedio casettes are available change books study material u previously refered I know the professor of accountancy passed CA in 20 years due to services but he got finally through leave pressure, tention be free minded , keep confidention on yourself try seriously you will , you can All the Best C A S R. MANIYAR JALGAON

ashish jindal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

its completely ok I knw a c.a who got failed 11 times and now doing audit of bollywood celebs so its just time.... study hard u will come out with flying colors

Satyanarayan R Maniyar (proprietor) (31 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Pl change yr method of studies .Audio, Vedio casettes are available change books study material u previously refered I know the professor of accountancy passed CA in 20 years due to services but he got finally through leave pressure, tention be free minded , keep confidention on yourself try seriously you will , you can All the Best C A S R. MANIYAR JALGAON

Sambu Suresh (CA Job) (564 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dear friend.

Many of my brothers & sisters have suggested you. And in the same way I also would like to share few points which may help you.

Failing in one exam doesnot mean that you are failued in all.  you have already clreared cs exam also. May be you are short of few concepts, try to concentrate on those. If possible you wright only one group instead of two groups. Which helps you to devote the sufficient time for the preparation. And one more impartant thing, After 2 to 3 years of pass out your exam, you will forget all these things. At this tiime you are passing through some critical path. After pass the exam also you may need to face many difficulties in different form. What I mean to say is If you recall your 10th class days. Passing of 10th is a big achivement for you. But now if you look back, 10th class looks very easy. Now CA has taken that place. In the same way in your future some thing will take priority.

So never fell tense. Just put the efforts at your best . Definently you will passout the exam.

About my self . Most of school mates except a few stopped their education at SSC only. I have studied my school in Telugu Medium that in a remote village and in Tribal welfare Govt school. We never knew about wearing the uniform to the school. I have seen the computer while studyin Degree only. But I have done hardwork never give up. Now I am triple qualified.

And I wish you all the best for you.

Suresh sambu

Chartered Accountant

Vineet (student) (46 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

No..u should not give up...i hope,u know that qualifying ca exams is not like having a slice of cake..nd if ur so called friends are insulting you,then m very sorry to say that they are not your friends..

yesha (ca) (107 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Just remember dat Rome was not build in a day.... u need patience to clear CA.... just b positive

Vineet (student) (46 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I hope u know that qualifying ca exams is not like having a piece of cake...so,don't even think of giving up..nd if ur friends are insulting you,then they are worse than enemies...

Vishnu Dadhich (Article Assistant) (29 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

No solution of this problem.. Even i am suffering from the same problem.

prathamesh shelar (CA) (164 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL ITS OVER DONY GIVE EVER GIVE UP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: