Easy Office

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 12

Ramesh (Audit Manager) (111 Points)
Replied 01 February 2014

Hi,
I'm not competent to comment about your result. But i can give a small push from my self as a contribution to improve others strength. Do it again and again , don't  leave it in middle.. One of of my friend clered his final attempt in 16th attempt. Its not shame to tell that you are fail. everyone who insulted you will definitely kept silent at one day.. Wait for that day and try to get it as early as possible..I have  cleared cpt and IPcc Gr I in first attempt, and i cleared my gourp II in 4th attempt, so i'm not competent to talk with you.

Good luck

Hitesh (Chartered accountant) (382 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

Try again there is no end of people around us who will try 2 demotivate..........jst ignore them and keep going.......just achieve your dream and show them

swati (result awaited) (24 Points)
Replied 02 February 2014

My teacher once told me a story about his frnd... He cleared his final in 41st attempt with her daughter... He used to take batches for ca final... Nd wen he got cleared aftr 40tyms of failing.... He ran 2wards home locked the room... Came out the oder secnd wid a wooden piece containing alphabets 'CA *******' nd now a days he is settled abroad and earning more dan any of our teacher...!! Moral is dont get urself affected by what odrs say... Wen u wud clear it dey wud b the first person who wud come running to u... Saying she is our relative or frd...!!! Be a beliver

Replied 02 February 2014

My teacher once told me a story about his frnd... He cleared his final in 41st attempt with her daughter... He used to take batches for ca final... Nd wen he got cleared aftr 40tyms of failing.... He ran 2wards home locked the room... Came out the oder secnd wid a wooden piece containing alphabets 'CA *******' nd now a days he is settled abroad and earning more dan any of our teacher...!! Moral is dont get urself affected by what odrs say... Wen u wud clear it dey wud b the first person who wud come running to u... Saying she is our relative or frd...!!! Be a beliver

Replied 02 February 2014

bipin shah (ca) (25 Points)
Replied 07 February 2014

I think u have to concentrate on one group only and clear both group one by one with best of luck... dont lose hope

Ashwini Kumar Rohilla (M.Com and CA-FINAL) (949 Points)
Replied 11 February 2014

Patience is another exam which ICAI takes. I you have paitence , ICAI has 'CA' tag for you.

Ravindra yadav (article) (25 Points)
Replied 13 February 2014

U give last attempt in full efforts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: