Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 11

Sudeep Epari (Manager) (45 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hi Raj, My suggestion would be change the books and also the method if ur study.It is hard to say you to quit job but still u need to allocate sufficient time for each subject for revision. Try to update urself with latest ammendments,work on practice manuals...if required go for crash course for subjects like costing etc. Do revision atleast thrice before going for exams.... Dont worry...if u work hard and have only in ur mind to clear the exam.. .u will definetely clear. Al d best

K.HARI (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (53 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

Hi,

Do not get discouraged. You seem  to be bright. May be luck is not favouring you. Why dont you take one group at a time ? All the best

CA PAWAN MITTAL (CA) (28 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

मेने यह facebook पेज उन CA फाइनल स्टूडेंट्स के लिए बनाया है, जिनका रिजल्ट 15 जनवरी 2014 को आया है और जो आपने रिज़ल्ट से असंतुष्ट है तथा लगता है कि इस बार ICAI ने काफी कम marks दिए है. मुझे यह लगता है कि इस बार ICAI ने लगभग 30 से 40 marks कि cutting कि है. इसलिए जिन भी स्टूडेंट को लगता है कि ICAI उनके future के साथ खेल रहा है, वो इस पेज को लाइक करे और जॉइन करे, ताकि हम ICAI के against कुछ legal कार्यवाही कर सके.
धन्यवाद.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CA-FINAL-Student/705562099476695

CA PAWAN MITTAL (CA) (28 Points)
Replied 17 January 2014

मेने यह facebook पेज उन CA फाइनल स्टूडेंट्स के लिए बनाया है, जिनका रिजल्ट 15 जनवरी 2014 को आया है और जो आपने रिज़ल्ट से असंतुष्ट है तथा लगता है कि इस बार ICAI ने काफी कम marks दिए है. मुझे यह लगता है कि इस बार ICAI ने लगभग 30 से 40 marks कि cutting कि है. इसलिए जिन भी स्टूडेंट को लगता है कि ICAI उनके future के साथ खेल रहा है, वो इस पेज को लाइक करे और जॉइन करे, ताकि हम ICAI के against कुछ legal कार्यवाही कर सके.
धन्यवाद.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CA-FINAL-Student/705562099476695

Ganesh kumar (Article Student) (87 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

Dear raji,

i know u have followed & studied in all the Methods.

But the good time also need. (நல்ல நேரம் )

Regards

Ganesh

CA Shivshankar Gupta (B.Com CS FCA LLB DISA )   (325 Points)
Replied 18 January 2014

If CA is easy you would not hav opted for CA...... And if you were Easy you would hav quited exited much earlier.... So tell ICAI that you are not Easy to defeat.. And commit yourself dont take CA easily... A bit of little more hard work is required thats all mr. CA Raj Dheeban How it sounds?

Suyash Tripathi (Chartered Accountant) (353 Points)
Replied 21 January 2014

Dear There are or there may be not your fault U are doing CS U r doing job When will u get time for studies If we are doing CA ..we are supposed to CONCENTRATE IN IT If you give 100% dedication in CA and if u fail then you are supposed to ask this question to yourself

nishant (chartered accountant) (27 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

You should first try to go in the right direction..there was no reason of giving both groups in nov13..as far as i m able to analyse ur performance, you were giving only second group because you wanted to capitalise isca exemption but in nov13 you have taken both groups together..i found your direction is wrong..if you should just take second group as soon as you clear it..this is the only correct way to proceed with future otherwise u ll get disappointment only..i do not know why did u burn your hands in 3% temperature this time when 7% was there( of second group )

Rajdeep Kumar Gupta (Article) (79 Points)
Replied 30 January 2014

No just avoid rohits comment. U hav already achieved many success in ur life. U can clear CA exam also. Word hard this tym and be mentally prepared that u can clear. And if ur friends insulting you, it sinply means u r one step ahead to them. Please be positive.

Naresh Dharia F.C.A. (PROPRIETOR) (426 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

Raj.... Keep attitude of NOT TO QUIT.. .NO GIVE UP Read urself & take a decision accordingly. Would advice appear individual group with short number of days for leave.. Secondly devote more attn. Adv Accounts F M . Computer..Data processing system & Indirect Tax. ALL THE BEST

divya (student) (126 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

never say never!! give ur best each n every time believe in urself its u and only u who should havr confidence in urself one day u will be a ca. and dats wen d world will knw u as ' this is someone who rrally worked hard n achieved his dreams'' d world will bow down to u!! just keep it going!!

VARUN KAKKAR (CA FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

Hello Mr. Raj i want to tell you the secret of scoring marks in Audit and law is quoting Sections in every questions and SA also it will definitely give you exemption pls consider my views as i was going through same problem and i got solution after many research . so always quote Sections and SA. all the best

Bhaskar Abhishek (IPCC Student) (38 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

Just do it ... don't let others dream for u.. U will do it...

harsha (student) (30 Points)
Replied 31 January 2014

Hey, common dude chill up......

i know the pain ur going through. I was one guy who took some 10attempts to clear my ipcc, during these days many people asked same questions which were asked to u. Few people asked me when shall I complete my CA I said it will take sometime, may be 1 and half year, every time they ask I say same answer even after 1 and half year I say same 1 and half year. Every time they ask ru still doing ca I say them yes I'm still doing ca, there is no shame in saying so... We r not doing some BA course after all. I never cared about any person saying anything on me, coz people who never appreciated never have right to talk bad about u, in Telugu my fav movie actor says 1dialogue in one movie. If u don't have any suggestions don't make criticisms. Something like that. I'm doing CA to gain knowledge for myself and not to show off that I'm a CA. That's as simple as that.

well if ur failing then take scanners, practical manuals and prepare sums and problems take good coaching and continuos coaching even leave the audit assistant job and completely put ur energy on passing off ca final or atleast 1group. After 1group getting passed concentrate on other group with job, make sure u squeeze as much knowledge from job in regard to syllabus u study. Take expert opinions from ur CA bosses. That's it. Ur train to become ca is delayed by 6months. U think like this every time u fail, it will make u feel better.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: