Easy Office

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 5

CA.UMESH G DADDIMANI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (64 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Keep on trying...... continued efforts can win anythng... all d best.

k.jayakrishnan (manager-finance) (45 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Don't worry..be happy...GOD ALWAYS HELPS THOSE PUT EFFORT...HAVE FAITH IN GOD...SUCCESS WILL FOLLOW..all the best! Regards.jk

CA Raunak Maheshwari (in journey called LIFE) (394 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hey Raj..

Please visit this thread - /forum/karm-veer-121373.asp

hope, it might help you..

Also, I noticed one thing. you have been B Com gold medalist and cleared CS inter in 1st attempt.

Check if there is some mistake in your writing style - answers in CA needs to be precise and to the point. Check whether you are applying the same pattern to your CA papers which you apply to BCom and CS. How to answer the questions in CA is strategically different from B Com n CS.

also, leave all negativity and start afresh. Give your time to studies and avoid negatie people and negative thoughts. make a time management schedule and curb the places where you are faltering,

would be more than happy to help you..

Regards,

RauN

CA MD KHALID ALAM (CA IN PRACTICE) (40 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Keep Continue Dear............

Sangeetha (IA) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Raj sorry to hear about results. This can happen and you shouldnt loose heart and focus. you should do a ZBB and dont look at the next attempt to get just additional 40 marks . approach it as if its your 1st attempt and get back to drawing board. Focus and perseverance will help you ..

ratnesh (student) (22 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

an attempt may fail but never fail to make an attempt..

kishore (STUDENT(IPCC)) (867 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

heyy see the 1st rank holder marks.. he got just 48 in ISCA some time it happens lik that only

CA.UMESH G DADDIMANI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)   (64 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

keep on trying.... continued efforts can win anything... all d best.

Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (1043 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Are you living your life as the way other want...

Bhai kaunsi duniya main rehte ho... Agar humesha ya hi sochenge ki log kya bolenge, toh log kya kerenge...

I cleared my CA Final in 3rd attempt bhai... Sabh ne bahut sunaye bt i never loose my confidence level and fadh diya 3rd attempt main.. got 462 marks in final(Never expected) and was a centre topper...

What i think piche attempt ke barrey main mat socho and give your 100% aur fadh do examss....

Best Luck

Shabin Shamsudeen (Internal Auditor) (27 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I have done inter in the second attempt. .. and I find it quiet interesting that each time I study I find something new in the core subject. So never quit, be confident for the next chance..

narendra trivedi (article) (105 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Girte hain ShehSawar hi Maidan-e -Jung me dost....

suresh kumar (CA-FINAL&CS FINAL) (151 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi Raj  

dont be too depressed,  last time i got 194 and 190 without any exemption and this attempt even worse i got 182 and 184 without  exemption but i dont want to quit at any cost because quit is like surrendering ourself  before final fight, so common RAJ you can do it man next attempt for  sure and dont listen to relatives .

Attached File : 51598 1271803 hard luck may 2013.pdf downloaded: 163 times
1 Like

Puneet (CA Industrial Trainee) (115 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hai bahut andhiyar ab suraj nikalna chaihye,

Jis tarah se bhi ho jaye ab ye mausam badalna chaiye.... 

pradnya (Article) (188 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi raj I am also facing same problem . I am also giving second group from last four attempts. First group clear with attempts. I am married also. I am working in bank where my batch mate are all ca only I am not qualified. So my seniors makes fun of mine. They always irritates me with such type of questions. They also have not confirm me in my job since I am not ca . I even don't get time for study. This attempt I got only 188 and I almost exempti Jon in isca paper. Was third attempt. What shld I do . U r r in better conditoj in than me

ANIL K C (ASST MANAGER - FINANCE) (71 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dont be upset... Work hard

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: