Easy Office

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 2

Aniket (Articled Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

May be you should try some other way to study the same. I think u should not pay attention to what others say. Parents and friends feel bad and worried about you and your future. Therefore see the positive side of the same coin. Do wat u cando the best

CA.Sidhartha S Pillai (Chartered Accountant) (531 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Beloved Friend,

Take a short nap now for a while. Do not look back. Relax. Time is playing havoc on your fate. you too will have good time soon. 

You need a good mentor and friend who will pull you out of all the hurdles you face, I will play the above role.

Leave all sorrows and Believe in Me,

I will free you of all sorrows !

E-mail me today evening, I want to help you out and free you of delusion. My id is

sidharthapillai @ yahoo.in

1 Like

CA Y.Kondal Reddy (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

nothing worry. Future is yours only

CA Y.Kondal Reddy (CA) (47 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Nothing worry. Future is yours only.

Aniket (Articled Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Even if you do decide to quit... quit it and search some way by which u will be able to justify your decision

rohit badola (student) (29 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Do the best-God will do the rest

rohit badola (student) (29 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hello Do The Best - God will Do The Rest

CA RAJUL SINGHAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (79 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Raj it happen wih every1 even I m also going through same thing still I m fighting

vidhyalaksshmi (student) (190 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

dost

even i am with u, i cleared my cs inter(1st attempt) and  cs final( 3 groups cleared), mcom (1st class). ca final ( 1 group cleared) but this is my 10th attempt and m not able to clear my 2nd group

i dont kw wats going wrong

i lost my mom last year

i promised her that i will be a ca, but couldnt fulfill the promise

nw , i dont wat to do 

thinking of quitting ca

my 2 papers of cs are left , think of finishing it

CA RAJUL SINGHAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (79 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Raj it happen wih every1 even I m also going through same thing still I m fighting

AASAN HAI (STUDENT) (76 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

"GIR GAYA TOH KYA HUA"
>
GIRTA WAHI JO CHALTA H ...
>
>
BS ITNA SA KARNA H..>
>
>
KI UTH KAR
>
>
PHIR SE CHALNA HAI..

AASAN HAI (STUDENT) (76 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Ask a simple one word question to those who say u ..dat u can't be c.a... ""WHY""? If dey people wont ans ur WHY ...juzz say dem...since u can't be c.a ... U think nobody can be C.A ...ASK DEM TO ACHIEVE ur previous milestones.
1 Like

Kirthiga Rao (----) (94 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Harish Salve, well renowned lawyer who argued for vodafone case cleared CA only in his third or fourth attempt. Be confident bro. You ll make it for sure.

Sumanth (CA in Practice) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Whatever happens there will be a reason behind, just chuck whatever is happened, SABSE BADA ROG KYA KAHENGE LOG.... Pls watch the videos of sandeep maheshwari uploaded in YouTube... I'm sure one watch will help u decide on ur capabilities... My last life changing seminar... Dont worry...

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

U continue CA. . Want to ask you have u find out reasons for your failures in all attempts and have u taken effective measures for not repeating this mistakes.... .or u still doing same mistakes again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: