What courses can i pursue at this moment?

I am a 1st year article.I am also doing my bcom (2nd year) pass sol from delhi university

I have filled form 112 mentioning that I am doing bcom.Now i want to join icwai and cs. I also got to know that if one has dont graduation then foundation in the case of both icwai and cs are exempt?

Please tell me if i should wait for my bcom to complete or i should give my foundation also...pls tell me which one will save time ?

Also if i join any other course what can happen if i do not disclose about it to anyone? what can ICAI do about it if it comes to know about it after I become C.A?

Replies (2)

after ur B com u join its my openion not suggestion

instead of complicating things,better complete your graduation first and then go for Cs/icwai..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details