|Originally posted by :Arpita
||Sir, please don't mind, but in one article you said that you are from low middle class family.
I want to ask a very simple question-Do you really think even after so much study you have justified yourself.
What I mean to say is that your father is a govt servant. Then also you wasted/invested his money on going abroad & on doing CPA (although you are already a CA). As per your articles you have taken coachings of almost all subjects-Herealso again I want to ask you why don't you opt for self study at that moment inspite of wasting/investing money of your poor father.
Further, you said that you are still studying to you are in late twenties....doing some part time course of MBA.
I want to ask you whether you have truly justified with your poor father in wasting/investing his money in so many degrees, you could have earned same amount of money even if you would have been just CA. In terms of qualification also you have just added your degrees not knowledge by doing these courses, because all courses provides almost same knowledge & have approx same course as CA.
I don't know how much you earn right now but before thinking about your earning i would think about the expenditure you have done till yet and other expense like living in other country, etc. you have doing right now.
Lastly I must not say but people like you first do brain drain to our own country and then preaches others about everything.
This posting bespeaks again of envy/jealousy albeit laced with humble words.People simply cannot take brilliance of any sort and unless one appreciates the best in all one cannot proceed further in life.This is my advice to you, humbly, Arpita.
1. My family condition is known only to me and my kith and kin not you.It is true that my father was a govt servant and we hailed from a low middle class family at the time of my doing CA.Do you think we would be doomed thus for eternity? What made you think so?
2. How do you know I "wasted/invested" his money to go abroad? If you are uncomfortable with the fact that one can even pass CA and then go for an MBA and then finish CPA in USA, then it bepseaks again of envy and jealousy, which needs correction.I think I do not need to explain to you how I went abroad and what makes you think, I spent his money for my education? There are words called "Scholarship","Graduate assistantship","help from friends and other relatives","on-campus jobs",bursaries",etc which are given to meritorious students IMHO you might not have heard about them.Yes, you might not have heard about all this as you are prone to think "how the heck can someone be successful despite coming from a lower strata--it simply is crazy" than working out your own destiny.True, very true.
3. How can you, of all people, speak for me that I have not added both knowledge and qualifications? Do you think one who has a higher number of qualifications,meritorious,well placed,earning very well,helpful to others,etc cannot have knowledge? Infact, the odds would favour him/her I suppose.Without knowledge, pray tell me how i can even speak in the forum or gain and retain my job.On the contraray by such words, you have betrayed your ignorance and stereotypical mass thinking here.Im prepared to resign my job here in USA with a top company if you are willing to hire me and gift me that wisdom and knowledge as to how to succeed in this life and lead a happy life with maybe passing just CA after many attempts of failure and staying with you in a rut-mindedness.Hell no! I was just joking here! I wont even take that job even if you pay me million dollars per minute(LOOK! Haven't I displayed some wisdom and knowledge here?)
4. Also, your logic has taken a goodbye from your brain when you say ALMOST all courses give the same knowledge as CA.Is that so? Then pray tell me why people are doing CWA,CS or MBA? My MBA in Stern School in USA is same as per your rating with Indian CA and not a bit different.Where Indian CA is more to do with Indian scenario, The MBA in Stern School would give me the same direct taxes,indirect taxes,etc knowledge. Wow! you are some specimen! The same goes with CFP and other qualifications.Try saying this to someone who is doing CS or CWA simultaneously and they wont even deem you competent or their level to give a reply back.Im patiently giving this reply back to portray some common myths in student's minds.You being a classic specimen.This bespeaks of your naiviete, your lethargy and your rut-thinking.I humbly submit this at your holy feet.
5. I beg you to leave the epxenditure part to me and you think that a person who types all this for the benefit of students,who helps others in the memory of his friend,who does not forget his mother's words, would go ahead and torture his living father, who has been well provided for by this fellow who is typing behind this name Vidhyashankar, with all sorts of comforts and has also been pleaded many times to come to USA but he prefers to stay in India.Mind you, I have not taken a single penny from him after my CA and BCom, whether you want to believe it or not.
6. "Brain-drain" is better than "drain-of-the-brain".The later being represented by people like you.Just because you are a girl or a male student coming in a girl's ID, I really dont care.I call a spade a spade.What do you know about me, about my contributions,etc. Before speaking further,please tell me your most obliging contributions to this caclubindia.com how many students' lives have you touched, how many people have you helped, apart from getting jealousto the core and passing these self-righteous "patriotic" comments.With people like you in India and getting my "brain-in-the-drain", I thought let me maintainmy sanity and stay out and help India.I can learn manythings synergistically from other countries where I visit,share it with my receiving and openminded Indian brothers and sisters than waste my time parading my ego or defending egoistic arrows with my shield of words from loser-mentality people like you.Pray tell me is this wrong? I guess even our father of the nation Shri Mahathma Gandhiji was a Bar-at-law from UK,then worked in Natal province in SouthAfrica, was influenced by Leo Tolstoy(a white russian) and others into sathyagraha movement and did something for the nation and was finally killed by an Indian(not a white man). The samething with other greats of our nation.Say these dialogues to ambedkar who came from the lowest of low strata, a Mahar, and went abroad for education and raised the consciousness of Dalits and upheld their dignity and fought for their cause.
Ask first these greats of nation, who came fromthe lowest of low strata and how they went abroad and how they did education? Whether they sqeezed their father and mother's blood or whether they worked their way up and gained knowledge.
If you have something to talk, talk, do not talk for the sake of talking or trying to dole your two cents and show up your insecurities and incapacities here.If there is any issue with me PM me. Do not bring personal things about my life here and try to act smart.This is my piece of advice, which I humbly submit at your feet.
p.s. I had no need to reply to such comments but incase you really are a woman, you are going to be the mother,most probably, tommorow of a child who would be an Indian and if you raise him or her with such attitudes, our country cannot progress an inch further and whether I have justified myself or not only god should tell.I do what my conscience and divine consciousness in me tell as the right thing to do.