Verification vs certified copies for ipcc may 2015

Dear friends I appeared in Group II of IPCC May 2015 exam and was confident of clearing it.

But I could not clear it So Now I have applied for Certified Copies of all papers of Group II but I want to know whether I have to apply for Verfication also in addition to Application for Certified Copies to get my marks increased. 

Kindly help me in this regard plzzz..........

Replies (2)

Applying for certified copies means the institute will provide you with the photocopy of the answer booklet. Whereas, re-verification is the process which will entail you for any change of marks. Thus, apply for re-verification too as this is a separate and independent process. 

Dear SATHISH. Cert copies entitled for free verification of marks and hence no need for verification. All taken care by icai. See FAQ on their exam website

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details