Easy Office
LCI Learning

Vacancy to be a featured member

Page no : 2

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 16 December 2013

Originally posted by : shweta bhatter
i want to become a member....please specify tge criteria n conditions

You are already member of cci since 2009

However to be featured one should contribute to this site very much..in short you can see as above senior members and already featured members are proposing candidate(sanat pyne) for featured,,it is just because of his contribution to site

so just start contributing to this one day you can become featured member of this site..

even though you have registered in cci 4 years back,, your score card not yet started,

so share what you know and learn what you want from cci

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 16 December 2013

Originally posted by : shweta bhatter
i want to become a member....please specify tge criteria n conditions

Wish you all the best....and start contributing....your professional wisdom...

write some articles on "emerging" and "important" issues related to the profession.

Replied 17 December 2013

The vacancy is not "officially" declared by the admin.

It is the "feeling" of the members

waiting outside the "ticket window"

which is likely to open. smiley

1 Like

Replied 20 December 2013

Another surprise for the site :

(out of 12,00,000 plus members only 149 members are active at present).

Currently Active Users 10176 : 149 (members) + 10027 (guest) Abul Hasnat Zaman, ajay, Akshat, aksh*ta gupta, amar, Amita , Anand, ananya, anjali, ankit h. paliwal, ankit kumar, Ankit Shah, anurag singhal, Apoorva Gaurav, Ashish , Ashish, ashish gupta, ASHOK, Babu.D, Basant Biswal, Bharadwaj, Biju P, BRAHMANANDA DAS, CA Ashish Barthwal, CA Bharat kumar, CA Ganesh, CA M.MD SAREEF , CA Pritesh Mehta, CA ROHIT GADSING, CA Sandeep Tibrewal, chaitanya, Chandresh Sheth, Chinmay , Chitra, deepika shekhawat, Deepika Thakkar, Digamber Singh Rawat, DILRAJ T V, dinesh reddy, Dipali Harlalka, ganesh, geetha venkat, Geo George Philip, Gopal, gopithrinesh, Gowri, Hardik, hardik gala, HARI, hemlata, Hitesh Kumar, Jishu Chowdhury, K V SURYA NARAYANA, kalyani, Kanxita Chauhan, Karan Agarwal, karan_2084, Kennedy, KesavanPotty S, Keval Vakharia, krishna kumar, lovepreet negi, M.com,CAFinal,CS Tushar Sampat, Mahesh, Mangala Jagannath, Manish Gosain, Manjushri Patake, Manoj Mhatre, Marimuthu C, MiceCareer, Mohammad Navi, MOHD ANZAR ALI, mohit, MOHIT MALHOTRA, Mr. deb , Mrinal Singh, mukul jain, murtaza, n.ganesh, narayana, naresh, navratan yadav, nayan shah, Neljo Davis ACA, NIDHI RAWAT, niket, Nikhil Kaushik, NISHI SHAH, Nish*th Gupta, Nithya.R, NOUFAL, P INDU REKHA, padmalatha, pallav, paresh, partha, peeyush anand, ponrathi, prakashbhai, prakashgudikandulla, Pranesh P, Prashant, Prashanth, Pratik Mahajan, praveen kumar pandey, purushottam, Rahul, Rajendra Mehta, Rajesh V, rakesh parmar, ramesh gupta, ravi, Ravi Nallipogu, roshan karonde, Rup Kumar, S.Pushpanathan, Sahil Arora, Sambriddhi, sameer garashiya, sanjay, satish, satyasowmya, SHAILESH GUPTA, shally, shilpi gupta, shirish patil, Srinivasa Reddy Bika, Sripada VR Krishna, subs, sumit ajmera, sunil C.kamble, SUNIL SHAMRAO PATIL, Sunil Singh, SURESH, Swaminathan, Swapnil, Syed Noorus Salaam M, udayakumar, Urmila Mahalwal, USHA NARAYANAN, Vijay, vijaya, vikas, vimla, vivek_bpl86, work is worship, Yamini, zakeer,
HUMOUR : cheeky
How the active members would be able to serve so many guests (more than 67 times of their strength)?

Replied 20 December 2013

It shows that the expectation of the public from the site is more than its active members.

Some "active steps" are needed to "motivate" participation of the qualified members.

How to "attract" them is an important matter to be decided by the ADMIN.

Replied 20 December 2013

From the above posts; it is proved that QUALIFIED MEMBERS are not interested to participate seriously on the site and thus there is a vacancy for FEATURED MEMBER.

The basic question :

Whether Admin itself is inactive to look seriously into the matter?

When number of members have increased to a great extent;

then why there is a shortage of candidates for Featured Members?

(previously almost every month one featured member was selected).

It raises so many other questions also in the mind of the readers.

1 Like

CA Vijeta Verma (ACA B.com job motivational speaker.)   (7730 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Another surprise for the site :

(out of 12,00,000 plus members only 149 members are active at present).

Currently Active Users 10176 : 149 (members) + 10027 (guest) Abul Hasnat Zaman, ajay, Akshat, aksh*ta gupta, amar, Amita , Anand, ananya, anjali, ankit h. paliwal, ankit kumar, Ankit Shah, anurag singhal, Apoorva Gaurav, Ashish , Ashish, ashish gupta, ASHOK, Babu.D, Basant Biswal, Bharadwaj, Biju P, BRAHMANANDA DAS, CA Ashish Barthwal, CA Bharat kumar, CA Ganesh, CA M.MD SAREEF , CA Pritesh Mehta, CA ROHIT GADSING, CA Sandeep Tibrewal, chaitanya, Chandresh Sheth, Chinmay , Chitra, deepika shekhawat, Deepika Thakkar, Digamber Singh Rawat, DILRAJ T V, dinesh reddy, Dipali Harlalka, ganesh, geetha venkat, Geo George Philip, Gopal, gopithrinesh, Gowri, Hardik, hardik gala, HARI, hemlata, Hitesh Kumar, Jishu Chowdhury, K V SURYA NARAYANA, kalyani, Kanxita Chauhan, Karan Agarwal, karan_2084, Kennedy, KesavanPotty S, Keval Vakharia, krishna kumar, lovepreet negi, M.com,CAFinal,CS Tushar Sampat, Mahesh, Mangala Jagannath, Manish Gosain, Manjushri Patake, Manoj Mhatre, Marimuthu C, MiceCareer, Mohammad Navi, MOHD ANZAR ALI, mohit, MOHIT MALHOTRA, Mr. deb , Mrinal Singh, mukul jain, murtaza, n.ganesh, narayana, naresh, navratan yadav, nayan shah, Neljo Davis ACA, NIDHI RAWAT, niket, Nikhil Kaushik, NISHI SHAH, Nish*th Gupta, Nithya.R, NOUFAL, P INDU REKHA, padmalatha, pallav, paresh, partha, peeyush anand, ponrathi, prakashbhai, prakashgudikandulla, Pranesh P, Prashant, Prashanth, Pratik Mahajan, praveen kumar pandey, purushottam, Rahul, Rajendra Mehta, Rajesh V, rakesh parmar, ramesh gupta, ravi, Ravi Nallipogu, roshan karonde, Rup Kumar, S.Pushpanathan, Sahil Arora, Sambriddhi, sameer garashiya, sanjay, satish, satyasowmya, SHAILESH GUPTA, shally, shilpi gupta, shirish patil, Srinivasa Reddy Bika, Sripada VR Krishna, subs, sumit ajmera, sunil C.kamble, SUNIL SHAMRAO PATIL, Sunil Singh, SURESH, Swaminathan, Swapnil, Syed Noorus Salaam M, udayakumar, Urmila Mahalwal, USHA NARAYANAN, Vijay, vijaya, vikas, vimla, vivek_bpl86, work is worship, Yamini, zakeer,

HUMOUR :

How the active members would be able to serve so many guests (more than 67 times of their strength)?

Sir,this is really surprising that how at any point of time only 149 active members can serve more than 10000 users.As far as I think its a matter of fake profiles also.In the recent past a member had raised an issue to regulate login credentials by demanding some concrete identity proofs like PAN card number,CA membership number etc.Many times,I have also requested admin to consider this,so that the site can be made more professional and the site can retain its genuineness.I have myself seen the site growing since last 4.5years.In 2009,I suppose the strength then  was not even 50% of what it is today.

Secondly,definitely Admin should appreciate efforts of contributors who help others and share knowledge resources without any economic motive.The efforts of every deserving contributor should be respected and rewarded appropriately.Otherwise,I don't think in long run any contributor would like to contribute in the same way as they do.

1 Like

Replied 21 December 2013

From the number of guests compared to the active members; one can well understand about their expectations.

The need of the hour is to "motivate/reward"  existing experts and "invite" new members as experts.

PS : Out of 12 lacs members; only 0.08% members (approx 1000) are active on the site.

(at present :Currently Active Users 13414 : 377 (members) + 13037 (guest)

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

The problem is with the fake accounts. I don't know who it is. But some people are creating fake accounts and making a mess of this platform. It is so freaking irritating!!!

1 Like

Replied 21 December 2013

Clarification : All the members can't remain active all the time. But there are some members who remain active on the site frequently.  In expert-zone, very few (less than 50) remain active who answer the queries.

Replied 21 December 2013

Completely agree with Mr Shrikant.

Until and unless some strong intiatives are taken by admin ,this issue is unlikely to get resolved.It is an educational site but current approach of site owners is helping fake profile owners.

I understand its difficult to manage 12lac people but something should be done to prevent these profiles.

Replied 21 December 2013

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Clarification : All the members can't remain active all the time. But there are some members who remain active on the site frequently.  In expert-zone, very few (less than 50) remain active who answer the queries.

Definitely Sir!Atleast the person who is also a working professional gives his/her precious time deserves some appreciation for his/her time & efforts.

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48559 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

In expert section there is a great need,,Especially for indirect taxes related ..many quries in indirect taxes section was remained unanswered

Qualified professionals should spend atleast some time for the site SO that students and others juniors who are using this site can get great benifit from their practical experiance 

At this time i would like to convey my

Special thanks to CA.Chakrapani warrier sir-Having experiance of more than 36 years and i can say he is the most effective and active expert in expert section---Can learn how to deal with queries,how to reply and how to deal with clients in real time,..can learn So much

it is possible only when experianced professionals share their experiance and sugestions in medium like CCI which is the biggest interactive platform for finance professionals

Not only warrier sir ,,so many members contributions made CCI today to this place.one should take that as inspiration and have some quality discussions in CCI..

Big thanks to CA surendra kumar rakecha  Sir-Who is the reason for registering my self in CCI ,,,when i searched for what i need about one year ago i got solutions from sirs articles and later i red almost all his forums posts --One can easily understand what to do from his posts,And there are many other members who led the CCI to this stage,Thanks to all of them.

So what i want to say finally is Participation should come from Qualified professionals Not only in Expert section but also in Articles section and Forum section.So many can reply to queries but when it comes from the person who have practical experiance he can teach us much better.

SAJID M BOGHRA (PARTNER) (142 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Sir what is this feature member? Kindly expailn the requirements.

(Guest)

Most members use CCI for downloading useful materials and don't like participating due to lack of transparency and also due to inaction of Admin in many cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro