Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to concentrate on exam :(

Page no : 3

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Hi All....

I tot i hv to fight this battle alone. But with so much of support pouring in, im happy tat u all are wid me to guide/motivate me during tough phase. I will workhard from now on without giving reasons.

Thank You V V Much....

harsh jalan (accountant) (296 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Dont wry ashok do ur stdies and strt 4rm now and dnt gt distractd by anythg....aaj kam enjoy karlo agle 6 mnth baad tmhare masti k din rahenge phr tm chahe utna enjoy kr sakte ho....thnk of ur parnts ...success is only 6 mnths ahead ....aftr that its all urs... do it ..its nw or nvr...

shubham agrahari (nothing) (24 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Well if I hd to suggest u. . Then u should definitely go for a week break say to any amazing places and in the mean while js forget about ur studies work everything, thn comeback to track em sure u will definitely love ur life nd ur studies too.so try it.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

Dear Ashok

I have gone through your message. In our life journey, the "clutch and break" of the vehicles are with us only. When you has  misdirected, then, you can stop that point and return.

The present situation of you is due to failure in your past 3 attempts. Not working your own study strategy and mounting pressures". You should remember that you are so near to your success. 

A firm determination and do tireless effort for achieve your goals. You have all the ability to success with you only but due to the situational pressure it is not coming out. 

Ashok, i belive you are able, you have all the skills. At this point, stop and divert in to positive direction and achieve your goals.

Tigmanshu (article) (58 Points)
Replied 24 December 2013

Just have 2 gms of opium everyday....or 3 pegs at night

Replied 24 December 2013

Just have half bottle of blenders pride with 2 beers everyday....u will not feel like loser ...it will eliminate the fear from ur mind and u will feel confident and u will beat 2-3 persons daily which will satisfy ur manhood.....and also go for s*x thrice a week

Pavithra (Ex-Article) (53 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

Mr.Tigmanshu... don't blabber when someone is really in trouble and trying hard to find their way out... u may not regard it as important, but for many others its serious and pls respond only if ur advice CAN really help all.. and not just one!!!!!

Replied 28 December 2013

Pavithra....just shut ur mouth....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro