Easy Office
LCI Learning

Unable to concentrate on exam :(

Page no : 2

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

Be Relaxed and study normally. No need to try extraordinary.... Focus on goal. Best of Luck

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

Hi Friends

Thank you very very much for the suggestions. I will follow it.  I saw sandeep maheshwari video also. This is a tough phase of life.. I will focus on my exams and nothing else..

Regards

Ashok

~Priyanka MS~ (-) (536 Points)
Replied 21 December 2013

Well dear,

My friends here have really given u valuable and inspiring piece of advice.Please dont forget their words of wisdom in your lifetime.I just have one thing to say,

"Life throws many challenges to us just to TEST us,it is how we perceive the Challenge as an Opportunity to succeed or as a trembling block to fall".                                                          D SECRET LIES IN OUR PERCEPTION!!!

BE POSITIVE ALWAYS!!!

NEVER PUT YOURSELF DOWN!!!

Remember dis saying whenever u feel low,HUM KISSISE KUM NAHI HAIN!!!

MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE!!! 

ALL D BEST FOR UR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS!!! :):):)

MAY GOD BLESS U!!! :):):)

N.Prakash (Working) (71 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Dear Ashok,

Since you have decided to write both groups in May 2014 you can bounce back and come out with flying colours.Plan for your studies and aim for a rank.It is possible.It is only when we are pushed to the wall we perform better.Complete your Gr.2 revision by the time the results are out in Jan.You have got nothing to lose and every thing to gain.

sushil gupta (student) (22 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Whats u want sympathy or solutions if u need sympathy all world with u but when u need solutions its correct approach analysis to u r self

ashish (articls) (21 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

just think about their parents nd their expectations dude.

humera (as a student) (29 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

The person who learn by his experience is SMART ,i think ur smart&u will No No u should show ur smartness

Aadu (article ) (86 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

abbey rocket science thode hi h itna stress kis liye jitna samay sochne mein u waste utnaa samay padne mein invest kro

PRADEEP REDDY (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (664 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Dear Ashok  please just forget about past and number of attempts....and just relax for one or two days... Please interospect the  reasons for ur short comings ...A CA or for that matter any proffesional's knowledge and capacity cannot be judged by number attempts he / she took to complete CA . Many great CAs are not rank holders or first attempt pass outs.. 

Just forget past and start  afresh for may 2014.Start reading any of swami Vivekananda's book to learn about meditation or for improving your all round personality..Please visit your nearest Ramakrishna Math or Ramakrishna Mission.

Please watch this video and get inspired from Arunima Sinha  who inspite of being a handicapped girl climbed "mount everst" with single ledg and infinite self confidence...        Please follow the link. https://youtu.be/th7i5hJwkt8.   https://youtu.be/X4mbkO111MA

Finally belive in Swami Vivekananda's words "STRENGTH IS LIFE AND WEAKNESS IS DEATH"  "ALL THE POWER IS WITH IN YOU"

Indraneel P Sajgure (Prop) (22 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Ashok. U can do one thing, just see how many people r aid u, yes we all of us who have commented r did u. Don't loose hope! Life is all abt ups and down. Don't see any reason why u shouldn't crack the exam this time. Just believed in itself, give itself a break n then continue the journey of study. Remember there is no shortcut to SUCCESS. WISHING U ALL THE VERY BRST!

Indraneel P Sajgure (Prop) (22 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Ashok, Just how many of us r here with u. Give itself a break and then continue with journey towards May14. I don't see any reason why u shouldn't crack the exam this time. Believe in or capacity. ALL THE BEST.

Manvendra Lodha (student) (255 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Plz read the book "YOU CAN WIN" by shiv khera. Your problem is solved automatically... Thanks!

tejas (dfdfdf) (26 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Nothing is interested if you are not interested. we all have no scope only to face it n pass in our exams

George (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 22 December 2013

Dreamin is a way ur brain escapin frm hardwork...Just like u take sick leaves on xamz...LOL...When u feel lyk dreamin..Think of the fate of having to see the same books for nezt 6 months...That ought to scare u to Study!!!

YANKANNA H MANTUR (Analyst) (22 Points)
Replied 23 December 2013

Be cool, be positive, start systematic study . You can do it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro