Easy Office
LCI Learning

Totally failed career and health wise ca ipcc student

Page no : 2

Rajsee Kulkarni (student) (78 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

all you need is confidence.. believe in yourself.. say to yourself that you are very close to success.. the next attempt will be your last attempt of ipcc..

Namit chhabra (CA-Final) (141 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

Don't ask for free advice on a public forum regarding your struggle as no one will give a genuine advice.

You say you're 26 and still didn't clear ipcc. If I were at your place, i'd have left CA and started some other course just after max 3 failed attempts of ipcc. Ipcc is not worth so many attempts my friend, and you'll realise very late that ipcc is just a drop in front of the ocean i.e CA Final.

Even if you continue CA now, you won't become a CA before 3-4 years if you haven't started your articleship yet.

By that time, you could finish 2 short term diploma or certificate courses of your choice. My suggestion is that you get yourself a job ASAP. Having a job will get you a life sooner or later, and you will have a borader vision of your future. By 3-4 years in job you'll gain enough experience to get a managerial position. Give CA a break, and just focus in getting a job. And have faith in God..

1 Like

CA Ronak Garodia (Qualified Chartered Accountant)   (125 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

I should say CA Niraj Nirala
1 Like

CA Ronak Garodia (Qualified Chartered Accountant)   (125 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

Try to concentrate u may pass this time.... Its not that tough... Give it all.. Ur post show u r a fightrr

Varun (none) (379 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

check ur private message niraj. respond there pls

Vishal Arora (2 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

inna na gabra 

mrutunjaya parhi (student) (64 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

dear nearaj never give up ....stay calm and cool...time make everything ok....

bintoo (A.A) (79 Points)
Replied 07 November 2016

Please visit Dr. Randeep Guleria , AIIMS,Delhi. In my openion, no Doctor is better than this in India for your diseases.

1 Like

Saurabh (Occupied) (53 Points)
Replied 08 November 2016

You have only 4 attempts in UPSC, unless you are from the SC/ ST category.

Naresh (student) (54 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

don't worry everything would be fine soon to you bro . even i do have dust allergy problem i face severe cough cold then it leads to fever... you should try to manage your health as first priority then start preparing brother...you just put your efforts from your side For sure you will get a reward for it...try from your side without fear tension and rest pray to god for getting relieve from all those health issues ...
i wish you all the very best for all your endeavour bro.
2 Like

ANAND BAKSHI (ARTICLE) (50 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

It is okay to doubt your abilities, everyone goes through that even the mighty ones. So just keep calm & focus on what's important right now & get it done, the rest will fall in place automatically. And dont be so hard on urself. There's a saying "walk like u own the place or walk like u don't care who own the place" so, believe in ur self. There was a friend of mine who took 8 attempts to clear CPT, 1 to clear IPCC, 2 to clear final & is now placed in a reputed Co. Now imagine the mental state of a guy going in for his 8thCPT Attempt & still having the belief of becoming a CA. So, remember if u can BELIEVE it u can ACHIEVE it. All d best bro.
4 Like

Ganesh Vaideeswaran (Director Grey Matter Academics Pvt. Ltd)   (1291 Points)
Replied 21 February 2018

Options  for  CA  failure  students

The  term  CA  failed  students  is  too generic  to  comment.  It could fall in any of the following categories  :

1. A  student  who  has  failed  in  his  IPCC  a couple of times
  2. A  student  who  has  failed  in  his  IPCC  more  than  4 times
  3. A  student  who  has  failed  in  his  CA  Final  a couple of times
  4. A  student  who  has  failed  in  his  CA  Final  more  than  4 times 

The  reason  for  classifying  as  above  is  if  a  student  has  failed  either  in  his  IPCC  or  CA  Final  just  a  couple  of  times,  there  is  no  real  reason  for  him  to  panic  or  feel  frustrated  as  70%  of  the  students  fall  under  this  category.   With  the  results  of  these  exams  being  as  mean  as  it  is,  this  is  bound  to  happen.  However  if the  student  has  not  been  able  to  clear  the  exams  (not even a group  to  give  him some  comfort)  more  than  4 times  then  one  has  to  look  at  viable  alternatives.   Since the action plan for categories 1 and 3 are similar, am combining the same to avoid repetition. 

IPCC / CA Final  failed  a  couple  of  times

The student has to do the following in such a case :

1. Get his answer paper copies from the ICAI and get the same reviewed by a qualified person.
  2. He needs to identify a mentor who should be able to identify his weak areas and guide him on how to go about his preparations with special focus on his weak areas. 
  3. He has to write multiple mock tests to ensure that the corrective action planned has been implemented.  For this purpose, he has to get his answer sheets evaluated by a qualified person. 

Once a student does the above, the probability of his passing the exams gets much better. 

IPCC attempted more than 4 times

If a student has religiously followed what has been suggested above for students who have not been successful in their IPCC for a couple of times but still has not been able to achieve the desired results for more than 4 times, then it is time to think of Plan B.  It is to be clearly understood having a Plan B is not a reflection of a student’s incapability but rather an assertion of his understanding the ground reality and taking appropriate corrective action for his success.  There are innumerable cases where students have done this and been very successful in  their career and life.   After all its not for nothing did Sir Winston Churchill state “Success is  nothing but going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. “

A student who falls in this category must have completed his B.Com by this time on the presumption that he was pursuing the same along with his preparations for his IPCC.  Thus he must have spent at least 3 years by this time on CA (including CPT) and hence needs some immediate dose of confidence to ensure that his Self Esteem stays put.   The need of the hour here is some short term Certification Courses that does not exceed 12 months duration but at the same time gives him the shot in the arm to kick start his career meaningfully.   The CMA from the US and the CIA from the US are two programs that immediately come to my mind.  These are short term programs (a candidate can expect to complete the same in less than a year if he is committed) and enjoys global recognition.  With many MNCs setting up shop in India these courses are picking up in demand and is expected to soon become well sought after.   With  the  focus  on  Application, Analysis and Evaluation more than mere Remembering and Understanding, these courses precisely meets the needs of the industry today in the global scenario. 

Final attempted more than 4 times

Similar to IPCC, Plan B becomes essential for students in this category also.  In addition to the CMA and  the CIA programs detailed above, the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) of the USA also becomes a very viable option for a student who has cleared both the Groups of his IPCC but not able to clear his CA Final.   Again with just 4 papers to be completed,  a committed student can complete this program in 6-12 months time frame.   With the flexibility to write the exams paper by paper (similar to the CMA & CIA) this program gives is a real boon for students wanting to earn a global certification in finance and accounting. 

For further information, reach us at <ganesh.v @ greymatteracademics.com>

Ganesh Vaideeswaran

CPA (USA), CIA, CMA (USA), ACA, Grad.CWA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: