Totally depressed

Hello frnds!! I need ur advices….my self rahul 23 years old. Completed my grad. & ca final 1st group. I have cleared my 1st group of ca final in nov 212 attemp dat time I was very happy ..coz only 2nd group was remaining…I was planning to give 1st time my 2nd group attempt in may 2013…my confidence was at boost..bt in the start of march felt ill…my head started feeling heavy all the time…tried many doctors…have done ct scan & eyes test…all things r normal…started spent my whole day in sleeping due to head heavy…not able to give xams due to that illness…I started very depressed due to that problem…after may started recovery frm illness..till now recovered a lot bt not yet started…due to head heaviness in last month I have decided that I will start job to change environment…bt  I have done nothing in articleship…I knw that was a big mistake I have ever done…due to that not able to find job..everyone wants an experienced person….i m very depressed now..not able to understand where my  career is going on…my life have become static now.. :( L..what should I do?????? I want to become ca & also want practical exposure…totally depressed please advise me guyzzz…please..

Replies (3)

firstly you should try to recover from your negative thinking.

 

feel it like .. just one group to go i can do it! and go for exams with full concentration. 

 

for practicle exposure i would suggest you to join medium ca firm. 

Hi Rahul

firstly Would advise you to recover your health fully....Coz Health is Wealth..

only after you are fully well, will you gain confidence for your future and come out of your negative state....

Jo ho gaya so ho gaya...u cant change the past....

start up afresh....approch ca firms (as suggested by Aditya ji) and go for the exams...

be confident.....dont be depressed.....Depressed people cant achieve their goals....

So cheer up and ALL will be WELL....

SMILE!!!!!!smiley

 

 

thanks CA aditya sharma & vandana J doshi for ur advise..i will follow this advise..i will join a mid size ca firm....& wil also start preptn 4 xams..& u r right vandana j doshi ki jo ho gya so ho gya.....we cant change the past...thanks frnds

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details