The Best Results Ever Declared By ICAI

Ashutosh Agarwal (Manager (Internal Audit))   (107 Points)

20 July 2011  

20th July 2011: It Rained Heavily (Fresh CAz) in most part of India yesterday, the department of Employment reported this is a result of heavy pressure of hue number of students created over New Delhi and Noida. The goverment as a part of the rescue operations has promised to intense its drive to bring bring the black money stored in the Bank Accounts Abroad as with the current level of  White Money in circulations the pay levels are expected to sharply fall. Also new packages have been anounced and the online filing of Income Tax returns would be suspended and training in TRPS would be intrduced in the GMCS classesso that the new breed atleast have some better chance to make a living.

Dear All, 

I know most of the newly qualified chatered accountants would definately not like my post however this is the reality and i m just trying to throw some light on whats the current situation. You people who have completed CA would definately rejoice as you have definately crossed one of the toughest leve of this professional game however the next step is going to be even tougher " Finding a Job" well if you have your father's CA firm you definately need not work however if you are looking to make a career  in job market then there is definately a need to open your mind. Most of you have definately done with your CA wherein you must have been told that you people are an elite class and you are among the best professionals in the country to which i have no doubt, we are no less than the IIM Graduate but then let me alsobring to your notice that in the IIM Campus placements the companies are  not asked to first pay and then come and select candidates they are asked to pay on the number of Cadidates they select, as a result of which companies wanting to appointed one or two fresh CA's never come to the Campus they rather use their internal refrences for appointment, Also what we have read in Economics at the very begning is the demand and supply theory and as the supply increases the demand either falls or to take the excess supply the Price is reduced. and at the other end the people in the council say that we should not take appointments below atlest 7 lacs at the same time the average amount offered in the CA Campus Placement is way below 5 lacs. 

Friends I know you will definately not like my post if you have just qualified but then this is a reality and i just wanted tobring it infront of you.

Regards,

Ashutosh Agarwal.