Termination problem

My principal not signing my Ca final Exam form. He is saying take termination from me only then I will sign Your exam form. But don't have any reasion for termination which is required by icai. what should I do now because I want to give my final exam this may attempt
Replies (3)

You need to find out the reason from him as to why he is asking you to leave. There must be something that has transpired which is prompting him to talk so tough. Sit with him, giving a patient hearing to know why he is aking you to move out from his firm. No one shuns without proper reason or you need to go find out the issue with personal interaction, I know your career is at stake, but it needs your grit to face this challenge and seek an explanation from your principal. 

Can I request him for Secondment otion

If you are entitled for secondment and sure of getting it, you can do it. 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details