students ID with ICAI

hi....PCC and Final students can create their own ID with ICAI.I have created my ID long back and forgot the password.Does anyone know how do i recover the password???becoz i cant create a new ID again.

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (6)
Very good, u only forgot password because i forgot mail id and password both. Sorry no idea

Contact to  ' support @ icai.org

or

to ' deepak.chanda @ icai.in

Originally posted by : PRATEEKKUMAR PATEL

Contact to  ' support @ icai.org

or

to ' deepak.chanda @ icai.in
Originally posted by : PRATEEKKUMAR PATEL

Contact to  ' support @ icai.org

or

to ' deepak.chanda @ icai.in

Please, forget all about this id. Actually, there is no support to students in the Institute.

Originally posted by : Naman Mishra




Originally posted by : PRATEEKKUMAR PATEL






Contact to  ' support @ icai.org

or

to ' deepak.chanda @ icai.in






Please, forget all about this id. Actually, there is no support to students in the Institute.

However they help members create email id on icai.org but I agree no support is available for students. I am using 1 email id on icai.org which I created when I was a student. After becoming a member, I created another email id. Initially there was a problem in creating the 2nd email id but later when I contacted these emails, they sorted out the issue within 2 days. Now I have and use 2 email ids on icai.org. But I regret no support is available for students and I have seen this happening with 2 of my ca friends.

Put up a query with E-saahayaata. It will surely get resolved... it worked for my friend....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details