Saraltds software runs without registration!!

HI all,

I was surprised when my friend told this. I've been using NSDL rpu since long time. But I've evaluated this software several times. Even though it is good, i felt it is little costlier to go for. during some casual discussion, my CA friend said, he runs this software freely!! He has got the informaiton from some internal relyon employee. And to my surprise, he made it work in mine too!!

 

How did it happened? Last Sunday my CA friend came my office and asked for a system with internet connection. Then, he installed saraltds software in that machine. After that, it asked for trial run or registration. We went to registration option, and selected as multi user [client]. Now it asks for server address. We just gave this IP address [115.108.28.74]!! And REGISTER. Thats all done!!

 

Why it works so? As I'm blore, my CA friend has got some close people at company. he says, relyon uses this web deployed server for remote testing. Might be, their wan testing or Some bla bla. But my friend  says, he has been using this since past 5-6 months and faced problem only twice. Rest all the time, it worked.

 

 

Every time, the software, while opening, checks for license. Now as it is in the server (of above IP), it should connect without any hassle.

 

Moreover, even if there is discontinuation of license, anytime, the software opens in trial mode and I can EXPORT the information to Excel, without registration!!

 

And you knnow what I use for... PAN checking of people, Challan checking and complete OLTAS list of my clients :)

 

Hope this information is useful for you too...

 

Direct download link is at https://www.etds-payroll-salary-software-india.com/downloads/saraltds/setupex.exe

 

-Vijay

Replies (4)

is this working for someone else?

It has stopped working... I've asked my friend to get some info, if any alternative.... Will keep you posted...

Crack for Saral TDS is working fine now... Within minutes I got the info :) :) :) :)

 

 

Use IP : 115.108.5.40 while registering as Multiuser client.

 

Thats all, u are done.

 

Good luck guys...

hi vijay,

i downloaded saralTDS's institutional software.. n tried to register the same through the above method (i.e. using the IP address 115.108.5.40) but it wasnt working...

Can you suggest a way out?

Thanks...

regards,

shrenik

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details