Easy Office

Results - only ICAI to be ashamed of itself

Page no : 2

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Yes sir, i agree with you. There is nothing fair in ICAI educational system. If they have transparent system then what is a reason for conducting two types of exams under new course and old course. Its totally illogical. You can check fairness of ICAI by comparing result under new and old course. New course result is 6.5% and old course is 3.46%. 

Why such difference?

Why two types of exams under new and old course?

Now, I am totally confused whether I should opt for new course or continue with old course because I appeared under old course from last two attempts but yet unsuccessful.

CA KARTHIK (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (189 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Mr. Prabhakar Sir,

Please be aware of the Disciplinary actions based on your wordings on our Institute.

Being a qualified CA, your not supposed to post such articles on ICAI.

I do care for the students but I am also helpless.

Regards,

CA.Karthik

Parth - CA,CS,CMA (Learner) (406 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA KARTHIK

Mr. Prabhakar Sir,

Please be aware of the Disciplinary actions based on your wordings on our Institute.

Being a qualified CA, your not supposed to post such articles on ICAI.

I do care for the students but I am also helpless.

Regards,

CA.Karthik

Mr. Karthik, if u dont have guts, atleast do nt stop others!!!

And there is no such provision for disciplinary actions for posting one's views!!

Atleast i believe, there is still some democracy left in India.

M sorry to say but such comment of u is shameful.

2 Like

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

its a need of hour that people like prabhakar sir or other's ca doing pratice should interfare with the icai on this issue alteast for the sake of deserving candidates who might not clear due to institute policy regarding result

Replied 20 July 2010

ca. Kartik sir, remember doing injustice is a crime and if you are somewhere capable for removing that injustice but at the same time you are not doing to remove that injustice is a bigger crime. Am totally supported to Mr. Prabhakar.Not only they speak in favour of the student but for atleast they speak the right things.

2 Like

CA Mauparna Ghosh (Senior Audit Assistant) (75 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Respected Sir

Thank you. I agree that when a student fails then definately he or she should find out his or her fault first but when so many students fail year after year that too due to sum ten, fifteen marks there are definately some general causes too. Some of the Senior people can only rebuke these students and thus humiliate them but I appreciate that you have atleast tried to bring out the truth. 

Who sets the question paper we dont know but we would request  The Institute to atleast look into the study material  they provide to us specially for a subject like MAFA!! Why do we need to pay so much for tutions when we have our Institute?? Cant we have proper classes in our Institute ?Cant we have some good teachers for us so that we grow theoritically and practically. Please we request you to consider our trauma-We are here to learn and not fail year after year. We want knowledge and not only marks, We are the future of our country. 

2 Like

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

@ CA KArthik: There might be disciplinary committee but they wont be able to harm a hair of sir because what he has said is valid and not mere hairsay.Even if they try; he can appeal to HC who will acquit him. @ arijit; icai is sleeping. They are acting like being in a dream by saying this and this wont come and the next exam it comes as a horror.ICAI is sleeping to market trends as well as the plight of articled assistants.
1 Like

Replied 20 July 2010

I do agree with Mr.Prabhakar.

Each and every student who have failed...Just think for a while before you blame the ICAI...

You will not get anything showing your anger like this.

I was also a student who was in the same position just two years back....

Work more hard and be a part of the passing group who are also normal humans like you and non relatives of the Institiute President.

Just stop blaming the institiute for your failures and plan to excel in the future exams

All the best and rock the Nov 2010 Exams...

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Prasanna

The whole course of CA has to be changed to suit the present educational systems and to compete with the B School professional. ICAI does not nurture any professional attributes to be a professional in this world. It just makes the person a book worm. One will feel that they are writing a 10Th or 12th exam by mugging up the sections.

We also need to know how the papers are being evaluated.  This is a long pending issue with the institute. None of the president seems to be bothered about the student’s life. There should not be any moderation to be made to suite the desired pass percentage. Every student should get to see his/her paper to see where they went wrong. The revaluation is just an eye wash. ICAI knows how to make money for them and those related to them.

ICAI can incorporate the points systems in exams like those done in IIT, IIM and even Anna university has this system. None of the IIT and IIM seems to have any thing called pre fixed pass percentage to meet the market demand and supply. Still all of its students get good jobs and respect in the society.

I am also a member of the institute but I really don’t know where and how to put forth all these things. There should be some forum where these things are taken up and right actions are taken so that in future the students are not accented. ICAI fail to think that it’s ruining some of the student’s life.

gaurav (Proprietor at Harbola and Associates)   (263 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

Sir , this article is mindblowing .....u said 100% truth....keep it up..sir...but in a diplomatic way......bcoz..you know....ICAI..Thanks ..

Replied 20 July 2010

CA KARTIK sir,  whats your view on the institute that one side they are giving results of cpt around 30% and the other side is 3.46%. Thats means entry in ca is as simple as a play now a day but the the question of exist is somewhere not so simple. Please give view on this simple question. Is the institute on the right move.?

Replied 20 July 2010

Mr Harsh Arora,

It was a nice question.

Can you please post your marks list in the forum?

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

simple reason: cpt pass means money in itt,orientation and registration and coaching by the icai.

Replied 20 July 2010

Dear CA KARTIK sir, you had said that you appreciate the institute policy ! And mine question is as simple is it the right move that entry in ca is simple but the exist is not so simple.Please give view on this.?

So, where come the question of marks. yaa, i too had failed just like others and just for the wrong policy of the institute. Who enter there student easliy but forget their exist.Give your opinion?

Jonnalagadda Manohar (CA) (58 Points)
Replied 20 July 2010

ok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: