regarding itr of 2017-18

I have to file my itr of ass. 2016-17,
2017-18.
May I file that. if I can file then what will be penalty.
Replies (8)
no... you can't file for a. y. 2016-17 and 2017-18 unless you have any refund to be claimed or loss to be carried forward
I have tds in both year
after adjusting the tds with your tax payable whether, any refund is there
no there is nil itr....and there is tds
then how will file itr
and what will be the penalty
in my opinion you can't file even condonation petition for these years
okk ....but only of 2017-18 ..may I file after condonation request
if condoned, you can file your ITR for both these years
is condonation is one type of will power ..which is given to officers

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details