ICICI

Regaining myself

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     09 November 2013

*RENU SINGH *
✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩  
 4418 likes  21607 points

| My Other Post

It was the darkest day of my life, the person I loved, left me after 5 years of relationship without any explanation and gave me the worst trouble that no one can imagine to bear. I spent 58 days in the darkness of solitude, pain, emotional trauma filled with guilt.  After 58 days, I came back to the radiance of the world and want to overcome from past. I tried, I tried …I tried really hard. But every attempt felt like a kick in my teeth. Everything was slipping from my hands. Now I was not just financially shattered but emotionally as well. I was jobless. No one was there to console me, convince me. I was looking myself with mercy and asking myself what next. The sudden halt in my life had stopped the pace of my life. I had to find a way. I had to try until I succeed. My mind used to convince me that no matter what happens, I have to overcome. As drowning man catches at straw, I was relying on my intuition. My thought process eventually helped me to land a job.

Even though, the job which I was offered was really low as compare to my abilities. But due to my terrible situation, I was not ready to let my efforts to be ended in smoke. Hence, I accepted the Job. Now this job was like a ray of hope for me.

After a while, my work had absorbed my attention. Now I was becoming more confident. I was able to regain my positive attitude towards life. My open minded thinking helped me to look over my past, my all other problems in a different manner. Forthwith, I was changed.  I had stopped seeing the sight of myself as a person, being a victim of circumstances. I was able to shift the paradigm of my life towards happiness and success.

But now I had seen many people who were juggling with small problems in their life .They were not able to solve their problems on their own. They find themselves incapacitated in front of miseries. I helped them in realizing their true power, true capacity. I served and aided them with all my means.  I become a God like figure in their eyes, who can resolve any problem with his attitude.

The whole process worked like wonder upon me. My self confidence was boosting up day by day due to widen horizon of solving every problem. It was not like that my life had become a piece of cake. I still had some troubles but now they were not bothering me anymore.  I was enjoying each and every moment of life.  My attitude for every problem was “Not a big deal”.  This became the mantra of my life and the persons who belongs to me.

Finally, I concluded that if we don’t feel tense with any problem and face the same with cool and relax attitude, we can’t only use our mind properly but can also make the best use of our confidence. I’m glad that I aced this art which not only changed my life but also gave a much needed push button to other’s life.

At the end I just wanna say I am proud of being myself.

Regards

Renu

10 Like
avater

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     09 November 2013

*RENU SINGH *
 4418 likes  21607 points

View Profile | My Other Post

P.S.

The above article is upon a person whom I admire the most in my life and whom I wanna be alike. This is not a story but a real part of a life.  I had written this article with due permission of  the above person and had been modified till the extent meaning is not changed. Just  The real tagline is changed  to "not a big deal" for better understanding of the meaning. 

3 Like
avater

Ankit saini (IPCC)     09 November 2013

Ankit saini
IPCC 
 27 points

so said yaar wrong with you

avater

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive)     09 November 2013

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN
Audit Executive 
 56 likes  710 points

Its reality.Life without trouble can't teach you best hidden lesson behind your miracle life.

avater

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN (Audit Executive)     09 November 2013

VIKASH KUMAR JAIN
Audit Executive 
 56 likes  710 points

No wrong with you.Now u are much brave and confident then other.....

avater

Sumit Middha (Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final)     09 November 2013

Sumit Middha
Head (Fin.& A/c) M.COM M.A.(Eco) MBA CS Final 
 329 likes  2448 points

jindagi jaane kitne mod leti h.. har mod par naye sawal deti hai. talaashte rehte h hum jindagi bhar... or mil jaaye jawab to jindagi sawal badal leti h.. so refresh ho jaao jindagi khul k jiyo .. ye sab hota rahega.. lekin jindagi kisi k liye ya kisi k karan rukti nhi h..jindagi humari apni h to humne hi deside karna h ki usko kaise jeena h.. hass kar ya fhir rokar... undrstand my dear @ renu.. take care

avater

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     10 November 2013

*RENU SINGH *
 4418 likes  21607 points

@ all ...

Thanks to all for your positive feedback. But as I told earlier, the story is not about me.  The 58 days, where the person is counting every minute, every second was not a part of normal break-up or some time spent alone in a room ... It was the real moment of hell. And only some of us bear the same.

if it was normal break-up or sometime spent with Psychiatrist for treating the post trauma break-up issue... I too didn't take interest in that. 

it's about how a person recovered himself/herself from a real hell on the earth. 

1 Like
avater

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)     10 November 2013

@VaibhavJ
Believe!! Live your dreams! 
 4736 likes  33421 points

TRUE!! Its easy to get lost yourself n destroy you n everyone around you. But, it requires lot of courage to hold yourself for that moment.. lots lots of courage to survive out of the situation. Lots lots n lots of courage to just think to bounce back. And when you come back to LIFE is true victory. Its life and it never promised you anything but everything in life. It's unto you.. how you take it or break it. Wharever is your decision remember this life is pledge to your family, friends n society. Thanks for sharing this post.

2 Like

(Guest)

Ms. Renu,

Spectacular words, even before understanding the deepness of the feelings put in words, the very language used by you blew me away.

My full-fledged salute to your friend or friends who went through this phase of life and, to those friends too who are going through this phase.

As you put, have you ever wondered, that the very pain is detachable from self?

Any trouble is trouble only when you take it as a trouble,

Many times we speak about life, money, degrees and various other things we desire. As put by words, it’s all consumptions, more we consume more hunger.

I have an uncanny attitude of not realising others survival of the pain, as it’s simple, you can learn swimming in water only, everyone’s life is different and it is their own method by which they survive and live, and forget not human species are only one who can tap both earthly resources as well create an inner resource themselves, it’s our own method of survival on this very earth. For a second remove all religion, languages, countries boundaries, love & hatred, simply remove everything, then you will find yourself fulfilling your simple desires of existence, which is so simple. I don’t want to sound too philosophical , but the truth is when each and everything comes with the expiry date, why to cry over the spilled milk, rather be happy with the milk retained in the container, when either way you lose why not lose the better one ?.

Last of all, as Medical Doctors put, “Our Body has capabilities to regenerate and recreate, from any form of diseases”, same way our emotions too has an capabilities to regenerate and  cope – up with any type of negative situation which are nothing but an diseases. Medicine to live lies within us, more sooner we find, more sooner we get up and start running the life again. So you rightly said.

“if it was normal break-up or sometime spent with Psychiatrist for treating the post trauma break-up issue... I too didn't take interest in that.  it's about how a person recovered himself/herself from a real hell on the earth.”

Even I will vouch for self recovery rather than an induced recovery, because self-recovery is permanent one.

If your friend is reading this, my only words to him or her, “Your friends and near ones may think great of you, because of your survival of the hellish phase, but from my core of heart, I just say, welcome to human race it’s like this, You did as any normal human could do, as put by Charles Darwin : - “ Survival of the Fittest”, Power of being normal is too great, greater than being a godly figure, for me you will stay as an normal human, whom I meet hundreds of the time daily, each one has something to say, it’s just some does, some don’t”

Surya Prakash N Jha

4 Like
avater

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     10 November 2013

*RENU SINGH *
 4418 likes  21607 points

@ Surya 

You have aptly described my viewpoint. I fully concur with you. It's surely the survival of the fittest.

You have to convince yourself in the worst situations of life. You should feel blessed for every moment you live as it's worth living rather than cringing upon small problems/things in life. 

There are many many persons who don't have resources  and comforts we have.  There are many persons in the world who are fighting hard to survive the day. But still they are content because they all know that there is just one life to live.  

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »