Easy Office

Regaining myself

Page no : 2

Ramesha.M (Accountant) (800 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

self confidence solving the problem and changes the life yo have done great work madam Best Regard Ramesha.M

Ramesha.M (Accountant) (800 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

self confidence solving the problem and changes the life you have done great work madam Best Regard Ramesha.M

Monica (ACA) (61 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

article is good... that person is not victim she is ultimate survivor...

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

@ Surya 

You have aptly described my viewpoint. I fully concur with you. It's surely the survival of the fittest.

You have to convince yourself in the worst situations of life. You should feel blessed for every moment you live as it's worth living rather than cringing upon small problems/things in life. 

There are many many persons who don't have resources  and comforts we have.  There are many persons in the world who are fighting hard to survive the day. But still they are content because they all know that there is just one life to live.  

A Young toddler found on streets diagonized with HIV.

"Whats the big deal"

Yesterday in Philipnes a massive tragedy occurred.Several families devastated.

"Whats the big deal"

Yes Self confidence solves the problem but man has no control over his living.

We never know whats gonna happen to our lives next moment.

if one thinks deeply There are people whose life is a struggle since the day they r born say handicapped or physically or mentally impaired ,what abt them?

Dig deeper into and find "is ,whats the big deal a real solution"

Why bad things happen to good people like ur friend ...or some people in life keep suffering till they die..All these points me out at one certain event death!!!

And Whats the purpose of life??

months back i saw a post at cci a member of CCI met with an accident and died....What abt the candidates dreams of being CA..

Shall i say " Whats the big deal "

Yes for all the issues i mentioned above my answer would ve been whats the big deal if i am being compensated or being consoled with an hope to provide better.

Your friend's sentiments have been hurt significantly -Her lessons - Whats big deal- Tomorrow another disaster happens which the burden of her/his soul may not take ,God Forbids. it should not...

"is ,Whats the big deal solution"

i bid again Whats the puprose of life?

is it to make money or all aspects life can be defined in to one theme "materialism" ie as i read it at cci by popular person have one house,one spouse ,one car and two children --is it contentment..??

All these unstable issues with the human's problem - directs me to think over and over again Wats the purpose of life.

I no doubt agree with approach of your friend.Yes its sometimes the attitude towards the problem that matters.What if a person is being loaded with a burden more than the ability he/she has got to bear.

Yet Again Whats the purpose of life??

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

@ Battle ..

I had already said that there are numerous persons who are fighting for  surviving for every single minute of the day ... there  are many persons who are/had victim of different things in their life. 

Why don't they adopt suicide or something if they know very well that they can't even live beyond a stipulated period ... when they know life is so futile....  the real truth is 

Your life is not just yours ... it's the effort of two people ... viz your parents. Your life is indebted to them since your birth. Even if you'll die you won't die alone ... there are persons around you who get affected with your every emotion ...n so is the case  with Death. 

Death is an eternal truth and no one can deny .... but still until you live it's your prime responsibility to make them happy.  This is just the main purpose of life. 

just take any happy/sad incident from your life... 

you gotta know that your loved ones were more proudy than you on your success. Likewise, they are always the first one to worry when you are in trouble. 

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

please dont form an opinion of me but i really find crying over split milk ridiculous...i had lots of breakup all my life. but i never broke down for any 1 of them.. there was this girl who left me without any reason and i got involved with her best in 3 months tym..not to take revenge or something but i realised that her friend was really good and we would be great together..life is too short to waste over someone...there is always someone who will love you. but really hats off to this person whoever he /she is...i have seen some people take a very very long tym to recover..

saurabh sharma (article) (56 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Thnx to share ,nw a days m in the same situation. Asking myself wht next, cnfidence is just lost , being alcoholic to find the answers nd the best way to get over frm the same. I hv just broke in many pieces.. I m in deep of dark , no one who cn hold me nd say just strt walking again m holding u. U will nt b got shot down. Studies nd exams r just ruined. Plz suggest me where to strt nd how to strt? A new life.

Replied 11 November 2013

T hnx to share ,nw a days m in the same situation. Asking myself wht next, cnfidence is just lost , being alcoholic to find the answers nd the best way to get over frm the same. I hv just broke in many pieces.. I m in deep of dark , no one who cn hold me nd say just strt walking again m holding u. U will nt b got shot down. Studies nd exams r just ruined. Plz suggest me where to strt nd how to strt? A new life.

Replied 11 November 2013

Thnx to share ,nw a days m in the same situation. Asking myself wht next, cnfidence is just lost , being alcoholic to find the answers nd the best way to get over frm the same. I hv just broke in many pieces.. I m in deep of dark , having no one who cn hold me nd say just strt walking again m holding u. U will nt b got shot down. Studies nd exams r just ruined. Plz suggest me where to strt nd how to strt? A new life.

vineet rattan (Manager) (25 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

gud one...feeling motivated...

Back in the Game (a) (1273 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

@ Battle ..

I had already said that there are numerous persons who are fighting for  surviving for every single minute of the day ... there  are many persons who are/had victim of different things in their life. 

Why don't they adopt suicide or something if they know very well that they can't even live beyond a stipulated period ... when they know life is so futile....  the real truth is 

Your life is not just yours ... it's the effort of two people ... viz your parents. Your life is indebted to them since your birth. Even if you'll die you won't die alone ... there are persons around you who get affected with your every emotion ...n so is the case  with Death. 

Death is an eternal truth and no one can deny .... but still until you live it's your prime responsibility to make them happy.  This is just the main purpose of life. 

just take any happy/sad incident from your life... 

you gotta know that your loved ones were more proudy than you on your success. Likewise, they are always the first one to worry when you are in trouble. 

Making Parents Happy lets dig deeper, they would have made their parents happy and Chain goes on and Ends at the creation of First human pair Who First set Foot on the Earth Which Testifies the Existence of God (Excuse Darwin's theory cos  its a hypothesis.Further The creation of human if observed is a symbol of perfection - Can   there be a percentage of possibility  of perfect things happening on Accident) Yet Theory claims perfection of human out of an Accident - Strange !!.

The Purpose of Life is to identify God and understand Why did he created human race and purpose behind it.??

Answer of contentment lies here no matter What state of trouble or difficulty one is running through.

naresh (senior officer) (21 Points)
Replied 14 November 2013

It is really useful for someone else in the same situation

Raghu vender singh (article assisstant) (80 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

Ms renu i requiref the link which consists of que pap n suggested ans for ipcc all subjects i saw it in one of ur previous comments bt now i could nt find it it will be v.greatful if u culd share that link once again in form pls.....

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 18 November 2013

this is the link of various papers /forum/discuss-and-download-ipcc-exam-question-paper-may-2013--247951.asp Read more at: /forum/accounts-ipcc-grp-1-268304.asp#.UoovF9Jmg68

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

Go to the following link Raghu.....https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=6752

and the story was really awesome Renu jii....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: