Questions about ipcc exam

I had two questions about IPCC exam. I'm planning to attempt both groups separately. My questions are:

 

1. Can I attempt Group II in May and Group I in November?

2. If I pass in Group I and fail in Group II in separate attempts, will I have to give Group I also again in the next year?

Replies (4)
Originally posted by : Akshay Dwivedi
I had two questions about IPCC exam. I'm planning to attempt both groups separately. My questions are:
1. Can I attempt Group II in May and Group I in November?
2. If I pass in Group I and fail in Group II in separate attempts, will I have to give Group I also again in the next year?

1. Yes you can, but you shall be eligible for articled training only after passing G1.
.
2. No, after passing a particular group, you are not required to give the exams again for the same group, whatever may be the later situations.

Dear Akshay,

Yes, you can attempt Group II in May and Group I in November.

If  you pass in Group I and fail in Group II in separate attempts, you will not to give Group I again in the next year.
 

All the best!

Regards,

QLI Success Oriented Coaching for CA and CS

www.qli.co.in

9029083303

 

So it is possible for me to give Group I and then give Group II after a gap of 1-2 years?

Yes you can. It only matters the validity of registration for ipcc which is valid for 4 years. you can revalidate the same appying with the fee of Rs. 400 for another 4 years.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details