pursuit of PG after CA

Dear All

I have jumped into CA directly from +2; I would like to pursue Post Grad. course (MBA/ MS) after my CA-Final next year; I have not pursued any U.G. course (B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc.); is holding U.G. degree mandatory for my pursuit? Isn't completing CA alone adequate?

 

kindly reply me.

 

Thanks for reading. 

Replies (3)

you can join MBA,M.com from bhatiar university after passs out inter examination of CA....because ICAI signed MOU with bhartiar university,Neta ji subash chander boss univercity ,IGNOU

Many thanks for your feedback.

 

May I know the effect, if there is no such MOU of ICAI with the University/ B-school in which I may pursue?

for PG course in these MOUs, UG is must from any recognised university

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details