Proposed new scheme of education and training - extension

Sathish M (Management Accountant)     12 March 2015

Sathish M
Management Accountant 
 3419 likes  40526 points

| My Other Post

Proposed New Scheme of Education and Training – Extension of Date to Submit Comments. - (09-03-2015)
As announced earlier, the ICAI has drafted a New Proposed Scheme of Education and Training for the CA course. The said Scheme is available on the Institute’s website www.icai.org and is open for public comments. With a view to get response from all sections of the society, it has been decided to extend the date of receiving the public comments from 28th February, 2015 to 31st March, 2015. Kindly send your comments in great numbers.

avater

Radhika (M.Com)     12 March 2015

Radhika
M.Com 
 2 likes  85 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I Think Ca - Final Eligibility for exam should be after 2 or 2.5 years of articleship , 3 years in proposed scheme no .

avater

rashmi (student)     20 April 2016

rashmi
student 
 3 likes  296 points

To whom it will be applicable ? I cleared my first group in 2015 Nov I didn't register for articles so now it is applicable for me ?

avater

Johny Thomas (Online Marketing)     28 February 2017

Johny Thomas
Online Marketing 
 22 points

Writing a project and proofreading it are a couple of different tasks. Assignment writing may be the first phase whenever you attempt the coursework. Your only target stays on compiling a job. This means less attention around the mistakes.

jum dudu (http://www.frip2game.org)     12 March 2017

jum dudu
http://www.frip2game.org 
 24 points

The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing.

avater

Siena Williams   29 March 2017

Siena Williams

2 points

We offers exceptional quality of assignment writing service, trained assignment expert from diverse academic backgrounds, and provides help to University and PhD Level students in general, management, engineering, programming, nursing, law and many more, unmatched quality assignments.

Click on:-  Online Case Study Help

Best Online Thesis writing Help Services

Essay Help Online Service

avater

Brayden Marco (seo)     21 January 2019

Brayden Marco
seo 
 24 points

Our custom assignment help works on the model of understanding the concepts and applying to prepare a better assignment solution. Allassignmenthelp employs the best assignment help providers at cheap prices.

Stefan Carl (writer)     28 March 2019

Stefan Carl
writer 
 28 points

Students Assignment Help provide Assignment Help Expert service in which students get assignment writing services from the experts who have 10 years of experience of assignment writing all over the world.

avater

Domenic Tylor   03 May 2019

Domenic Tylor

6 points

We know how crucial is to make time for assignments or completing your report, especially when you have to meet a particular university deadline. That's why we have an online assignment writing services for students with the best assignment provider. Book now!

avater

Domenic Tylor   20 August 2019

Domenic Tylor

6 points

Does anyone need homework helper? We can do your homework help. We have experienced experts to help at any time and write homework. Achieve high grade in exams. We help you at any time. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here