Property related TDS queries

I am from a company

I am paying rent to an individual.

what is the % of Tds I shall deduct from the rent

 

I am from a company

I am paying rent to an individual.

what is the % of Tds I shall deduct from the rent

 

Hello Bagya Rekha!!

In your case, TDS to be recovered at 15% with surcharge and cess as applicable.

Surcharge would be applicable only when the aggregate annual rent payable exceeds Rs. 10 Lakhs. But Eductional Cess at 3% would be applicable in all the cases.

Good Bye!!

I am an indivual and have rented out my space. I would like to know on the TDS % that would be cut for rental of commercial space @ 1,50,000 per month.

Thank you for your Kindly help. whate is rate of TDS on Contractors and Sub Contractors? Please help for me

hi all

can any1 tell me whether we need to deduct TDS on Service tax ?????

And there is a note given by vendor: TDS not applicable on service tax.

please suggest.

Regards

Giridhar

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details